Helep in pricing!!!

Megaboink

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I'am looking at a 97 lincoln Mark VIII black on black, 45,000
imaculate condition, hardly borken into,enine clean as hell, look brand new.
one owner(older man) Garage kept. beautyfull.

H'es asking $11,000 is that a fair price? blue blue book says $5,995 something like that.

$11,000 is way too much. $6500.00 is still high but I wouldn't go a penny over that. You can find one and might have to travel to get it for cheaper. If it seems to be worth it to you and you have that kind of cash to throw around, then snag it up.

11 grand for an obscure 13 year old car??? :lol: Not a good deal at all in my opinion.

No way in hell. Everybody seems to think they can get way much more for a Mark VIII just because it has low miles.

Well, they think that because it's true lol. I had no problem getting 11k for my low mileage 97lsc.

Having said that, it's a $8.5-9k car if the underbody is spotless.

thank you!

i'am betting on it right now lol,
i thiought it was waaaaayyy to high. i mean i have a 97 mark viii white, 95,000 miles but i'am looking for black on black in great to good condition low mileage. this is my last lincoln i loved them but you know is getting harder and harder to get one with very low mileage in great condition.
thank a bunch!

offer him lower than $11.000, was afraid lol

he sound like he had a car made out of gold, but i understand that the car is in new condition but hey, it will cost him more in the long run on insurance if he dont get a buyer. i didn't offer anything because he sound like he wasn't coming down at all. made the stament i wont take any lower, even before i made an offer. an offer i was afraid to make lol i was gonna say $7,000
but i felt he would had hang up the way he sounded. thank a lot buddy!!

i'd offer 6k..he prob wont take it though.

Is this the same car?? This car was $10k, they've now dropped the price to $8k.
http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/cto/1957038882.html
The car I posted has been for sale for a while now, and they'd probably take less than the $8k asking price.

If the car you are looking at is showroom perfect, I'd say $8k-$9k. By showroom perfect, I mean perfect headlights, perfect drivers seat, very good paint, and very nice under the car too!

btw - if you're looking to spend that kind of money on a Mark VIII, take a look at the thread "how much money would it take to sell your Mark VIII" and look what DLF will take.

Ken

Members online

No members online now.
Back