Heat/cooled seat not turning on

Hello,

Thanks for the follow up.I am referring to the heated seat light on the dash.The fan does not start up at all??
Therefore when I do push the switch the light comes on but not the fan.Then I turn the fan by hand and the light stays on.As son as I stop turning the fan,five seconds later the light goes off.

Ls2006

Is the seat cushion duct crushed or kinked?

Hello,

Thanks for the follow up.I am referring to the heated seat light on the dash.The fan does not start up at all??
Therefore when I do push the switch the light comes on but not the fan.Then I turn the fan by hand and the light stays on.As son as I stop turning the fan,five seconds later the light goes off.

Ls2006

Okay, so at least for now, the ducts are not your problem, the fan is. Please clarify what's been done.
It sounds like it wasn't working, so you say you changed the fan. Exactly how much did you change? (Just the fan and housing, fan plus thermal modules, ...)
Where did the replacement fan come from? (Ford only sells the complete assembly). Do you have anyway to know that the replacement was functional? Maybe your original fan failed and you replaced it with a failed used one?

Hello,

The seat ducts are perfect,just like new.
Even the seat back ducts are great.

Ls2006

Hello joegr,

The replacement fan assembly complete came from a Ford dealer.

It looked new but now I am not sure?

I replaced the whole assembly . image.jpg

image.jpg

I think I got a new used bad fan??

Ls2006

image.jpg

image.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back