Havent been on in awhile..

Missing Linc'

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
See a lot of good things happening around here, lots of progress, FAST making a S/C kit, Drizz and Alex continuously modifying the looks of their LS's, lots of FNG's lol.. Im looking to pull my LS out of storage this weekend hopefully, gotta renew the tags and get some wheels on her since I sold the 20s, only thing I really have planned is the Gen1 diff swap and a real LSD as opposed to my welded crap-ola. Has anyone gotten around to installing those Stainless Works headers yet? I know theyve been passed around quite a bit.. Also, does anyone know if theres any huge difference between the V6 and V8 differential housings? I know the 8s are iron and the 6s are aluminum but are the gears/axles all the same? Hope to see mroe progress on here, Ill be checking in a lot more now.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but if I remember correctly, the diff cap on my V8 is aluminum, the rest might be iron. I can't comment on the differences between generations, but you can either keep your housing and use gen2 3.58 gears, or find a early gen1 3.58. Keep an eye out on the eBay. Nice to see you back btw

Whats up bro? Its been awhile. I just got mine out of storage today. So much for that. Broke the rear ground effects right off. Time to bust out the spray gun and do some painting.:lol:

Welcome back! I just did the same yesterday - been pre-occupied with life for the last ~1.5 years.

I thought you had sold and left us MissingLinc.

Welcome back :D

I had it for sale for awhile at the dealership I cuurently work at under consignment but as soon as I told anyone it was "modified" they backed out, no market for this car in its performance category, good options with trades but couldn't bring myself to lose all the options it has. I'm thinking I'm gonna try the V6 rear differential for the maybe 5lb weight loss, would be good for the cooling benefit too. Getting a new Mach 1 lip cause mine is thrashed, Ipod hookup, some other small things like that S197 throttle body mod I've been working on forever and a day lol, refine the tune, that's about all I got planned.

Hey how's the nazism going on the search feature? Do I gotta take the reigns again? Lmao

i've been trying to keep a strong hand, but i've caught some guff for it along the way. a few of these tenderfoots are actually not to bad, but some of them, well i must say that i'm kinda surprised that natural selection hasn't ran its course with them yet

Keep Your Pimp Hand Strong America

cheers

Glad you still have your ls. I see my little mods here and there caught your eye :cool:

You know those header's have your name written on them next! I'm probably going to do the LSD mod over the summer too. Post up if you mess with the v6 diff

Will do and OMG your LS looks :q:q:q:q with those wheels on! Havent seen em' yet.. I want the headers, who has em now anyways?

Thanks, I'm loving the look too.

Kowalski finally sold them to drizzledude. He says he wont be installing them until the summer.

Who knows, might be his last name, but that's his user name

Members online

No members online now.
Back