Have u ever ??

real paint goes a lot further so i wouldn't need 5 gallons of it. I mean 300 dollars for something like that is way to much.

I mean it looks really cool but I think I would rather use real paint.

$200-$300 is quite cheap for materials compared to real paint...

while you may not need quite as many gallons for the job, there is usually quite a lot more materials needed. sealer/primer, color coat, then clear coat. then there is the sanding, and the sanding, then the polishing... real paint is quite a bit more time and work.

also Dip also lays much easier than standard auto paint, All imperfections show ten time worse.

Dipping a car definitely has its upsides and you would be hard pressed to a value that good.

$200-$300 is quite cheap for materials compared to real paint...

while you may not need quite as many gallons for the job, there is usually quite a lot more materials needed. sealer/primer, color coat, then clear coat. then there is the sanding, and the sanding, then the polishing... real paint is quite a bit more time and work.

also Dip also lays much easier than standard auto paint, All imperfections show ten time worse.

Dipping a car definitely has its upsides and you would be hard pressed to a value that good.

For me the plastidip would cost more. I have to repaint one side. I have a gallon of ChromaClear and always have tape and sandpaper on hand.

I know exactly what goes into paint I worked at restoration shop. All i need is the paint. I figured if it would be cheap I could do that for some fun color this year.

I just have a problem spending like 300 or more for a few months of cool

This to this !!

Headlights smoked, white out and smoked grill, blacked out tails..

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back