Has anyone made plans for Carlisle 08?

k9t8m

Rollin' Twankies
Reaction score
I just made my hotel reservations today.

I will be leaving Central IL at about 8am on Friday the 6th to make the 12 hour trip to PA. If anyone wants to caravan over there let me know. I will leave on Monday the 9th. I cant wait to meet everyone and just have an overall good time. Hope to see you there!

I plan on going this year..June 6-8th right? It will be my first time (virgin). How do we all get together in the same area? Is there reserved areas for clubs?:confused:

on the fence for this year, the wife wants to go out east, but money might not permit for this year (especially with all the other LVC meets :D) but looking very hard at 09

i hope its not june 6-8th...

same weekend as my state pool championships in atlantic city that im already qualified for...

and the atlantic city tattoo convention which i attend every year...

i totally wanna go to carlisle too !!!!!

I will be there with my beautiful fiancee......will prolly be there on thursday. Just look for the Barney Mobile and a black pop up tent......my fat backside will most likely not be too far.....lol.

We need to get a decent turnout this year......or at least a lil better than last. Come one come all......

You guys move out west & then I'll start going to these meets! Sure are a bunch of you back east. It's very hard to find anyone who wants to even hang out with a Mark around here. Heck most of the Marks are beat to death with the exception of mine & my friends. It sucks.

Hope you guys & gals have a blast!!!

ill be up there for my first time!! Always wanted to go but never had the chance. Cant wait tho!!!:D

on the fence for this year, the wife wants to go out east, but money might not permit for this year (especially with all the other LVC meets :D) but looking very hard at 09

Chicken let me see where things are in a few weeks and maybe you and I could take the trip together. Could cut cost! I have to see what happens with Cassie's track season first. I'm not coaching so I don't have to worry about the State Track Meet this year. But I've have a lot of College meets to get to and I'll be doing a lot of driving around this spirng. If funds are not depleted I may head out.

I hear ya Rich...Daddy Duties come first... Carlisle is a blast.

I usually take a T-Bird but I have taken the Mark a couple of times.

I'll be there this year. I'm planning on coming in Thursday night....

Im there hotel carlisle..MA ADT in effect

ask driller if you have questions :D
but ill be there burnout and all again

I hear ya Rich...Daddy Duties come first... Carlisle is a blast.

I usually take a T-Bird but I have taken the Mark a couple of times.

Well I won't have any Track Meet this year that will interfere with Carlisle. Just need to have the cash for the extra trip.

I say we all vote for Barney for first place in the Mark VIII catagory...

Members online

No members online now.
Back