Has anyone done...

CrackerJack

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Ecstasy? Friends are looking to try some but I really dont know what to tell them... Obviously, drugs are bad, and illegal. Wondering if anyone had first hand experience? I'm not doing them, pot is good enough for me but what should I be telling these guys?

Ecstasy? Friends are looking to try some but I really dont know what to tell them... Obviously, drugs are bad, and illegal. Wondering if anyone had first hand experience? I'm not doing them, pot is good enough for me but what should I be telling these guys?

Well, try to keep them indoors and away from others because they love to be touched and they love touching. Take white tube socks and put one on each ceiling fan blade and have a real black light down in the floor "out of their way" and turn the fan on low. Gives them something to stare at. I have never done them but I have been around girls that took them several times and one puked every time she tried it, so it was a no go for her. Most like it and they just get real touchy and want to be rubbed all over for some reason. So, if it's guys, I would let them go on their own with all that but if there are girls involved and you stay straight, you'll get your feel and they won't care. btw, everything is funny to them too and if enough floor space is provided, they love to lay down and roll across the floor. Other than all of that, I don't get it.

This guy explains it all pretty good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jCigJ_A3yk

These two girls show what it's really like in a quiet environment. I have actually witnessed this same thing. Music is really needed but in all honesty, they should just leave it alone because it is habit forming, not to mention that one pill can land you 7 years in jail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B43_O2i7fSs

I took that stuff before, It makes you really hot(temp), thats about all I remember it was a long time ago, I didn't feel like touching or being touched, no more then usual as the last post said, just kind of a non motivated stoned,with heat. My advice don't :q:q:q:q with that :q:q:q:q ! It works by messing with your spinal cord and nerve system. I pissed away many years of my life with different types of dope. It might be fun for now but is not worth it in the long run.

I've heard too many stories about kids take Ecstasy and then later finding out it was something else, usually stolen from a veterinarians office.

Well, since the real chemist, better known as "Strike" has been arrested again, a lot of the real X is now off the street. I have never touched it because I would never trust anything that someone made up with numerous chemicals without years of research. Might be some out there that is being made by someone that doesn't know what they're doing and it could kill you or cause bad things to happen or it might be missing a particular ingredient, causing one of the effects not to happen for you. A lot of it came from the Netherlands and it was made right, so they say.

I just wouldn't touch it period! Hell, I take Xanax now for anxiety, I don't need more anxiety added. If I felt my body temp rising, I'd be rushing myself to the hospital so, I know I could never enjoy a drug like that.

Members online

Back