Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
53967178.jpg

:D

Happy holidays, dude. :D

To the rest, let byegones be byegones.

Happy holidays, dude. :D

To the rest, let byegones be byegones.

See what you say, when he starts talking chit about your wife. And all the other crap he has posted. Deny, deny, deny...... LVC was SOOOO much better without this loser.

BTW I wouldn't bother posting on Bstuff anymore LJ. I am a "super mod" there. I now have ALL of your personal info. Home address, phone number, etc.... How is your grandmother? You still living in the basement? Or did she let you have a room yet? Your just a 23 year old punk kid. You are lucky you live 1100 miles from me.

See what you say, when he starts talking chit about your wife. And all the other crap he has posted. Deny, deny, deny...... LVC was SOOOO much better without this loser.

BTW I wouldn't bother posting on Bstuff anymore LJ. I am a "super mod" there. I now have ALL of your personal info. Home address, phone number, etc.... How is your grandmother? You still living in the basement? Or did she let you have a room yet? Your just a 23 year old punk kid. You are lucky you live 1100 miles from me.

I hope your wife doesn't know that 1100 is too far for her virtue..JK

if she finds out...your sleeping on the the couch

I hope your wife doesn't know that 1100 is too far for her virtue..JK

if she finds out...your sleeping on the the couch

If I go and beat this punks @$$, I will be sleeping on the front lawn with the rest of my stuff. After the last fight. She made me swear. No more fighting.

If it happens 1100 miles away, it doesn't count.

Come on, you remember the "It's not cheating if..." codes, right?

Well said my friend, well said. I am glad you did the research you did.

LJ,
You need to just go somewhere else because you lost any credibility you had. In other words "You're full of crap"

best_friends_450.jpg

:D

c'mon rollinls, just let that go.. i have a few people on here that dont hold a grudge against me and i wanted to wish them happy times for the holidays, this thread wasnt made for any hatred. i thought most of you had me on ignore, but i guess not. if you would like to comment in my thread, please be respectful. i promise not to enter any more competitions because i admit, i will cheat to win. at the end of the day, we all know right from wrong. i just ask that you please be respectful at least for those that appreciate me coming by to say hi.

p.s. please stop with the grandma jokes, i mean, seriously...c'mon now, are we 23? oh wait i am. lmao

oh my just because you do not like his car does not mean it should be burned. everyone has their personal style right? why not just leave this poor guy alone, he admitted to cheating now get over it. just because rollin' ls is still bothering him, and really kind of has a right too but you other guys? just because someone else is doing it does not mean the whole facking forum has to. Like jesus this is not a cult.

Members online

Back