Halfway done with the eibachs

Did you make sure that the springs were seated right? Have you put on the fronts yet?

no i have not put the front springs on yet, but it looks like it might have dropped a little bit i'll post some pics tomorrow, i'm still going to compare the front springs with the ones from tire rack before i put them on

There is a noticeable drop front and rear from the stock springs immediately. Look at anybody's LS with Eibachs installed. Yes they settle a little, but there should be an immediate change too.

Yea, he said that comparing the springs side by side, they were the same size.

From the sound of it, it seems like he got stock springs and just swapped his out.

Just my 2 cents but when I put mine on I didn't see much of a difference at first. Once I drove around the block and checked you could easily see the difference. Maybe its just a settling thing.

ok so this is about 100 miles of driving or so

IMG00023-20100614-1416.jpg

IMG00024-20100614-1416.jpg

IMG00025-20100614-1417.jpg

yea it definately looks like the same height as mine, but we'll see when the ones from tire rack got here, and of course like i expected JWerner claimed they were eibachs, but on the other hand he was right that if i wouldn't have waited 2 months before installing them he would have taken them back

I didn't notice too much of a difference with mine when I installed my Eibach's. It took about a week to settle. What size tires are you running?

Mine with Eibachs and the stock wheels. The drop ended up being close to an inch & a quarter.

Mary Masasso1.jpg

Mine with Eibachs and the stock wheels. The drop ended up being close to an inch & a quarter.

That is a beautiful LS! What is a Premium Elite SVT LS? Don't think I've heard of that before & hopefully this isn't a stupid question...

Wow, is all that shine real or is that a camera/phtoshop effect?

Yeah it was shiny, but it looks like he even got into the headlight and polished the reflector bowls and the fogs, the chrome strip is super shiny too.

SEXY SEXY SEXY!!! I bet it gets really hot in there during summer

ok so this is about 100 miles of driving or so

The rear does look lower now. What are you going to do with the new eibachs if it turns out the ones from jwerner are eibachs

I have 245 40 18 for tire size and I might just return them if they turn out to be eibachs from jwerner

That is a beautiful LS! What is a Premium Elite SVT LS? Don't think I've heard of that before & hopefully this isn't a stupid question...

The SVT badge adds 10 HP.... everyone knows this. ;)

yea i bought them off tire rack, they were like 246, and after shipping i got them for 268, i figured it would be the cheapest since they are in south bend, in with is only like an hour and a half away so 2 day shipping was only like 23 dollars

i also just found out there is a group for LVC on facebook lol

Are you from Beecher, IL or Beecher, MI? If you are from Beecher, MI near Flint you drive damn fast if it only takes 1.5 hours. I'm in the South Bend area. Tire-Rack is a customer of mine. Good people.

LVC on Facebook - Yup, I'm a member.

I NEED to get my Eibachs installed, they've been sitting in the garage for about 9 months or so.

Are you from Beecher, IL or Beecher, MI? If you are from Beecher, MI near Flint you drive damn fast if it only takes 1.5 hours. I'm in the South Bend area. Tire-Rack is a customer of mine. Good people.

LVC on Facebook - Yup, I'm a member.

Beecher, Il, lol and i was just guessing on how long it takes, i'm pretty sure its a around there though

Members online

Back