Guy punches woman in the face! Grrrr fackin pissed me off.

Only in this country boys

Some of the women in this country need a good punch in the face. They forget who wears the pants and who doesn't. If you travel to the 3rd world countries you will find that women hold their tongues or expect to get their ass kicked or worse. In Russia if a women fights back against a man she is put in prison. People think that if such and such is practiced in the USA it means that it is practiced elsewhere,,,not so. If you get angry at seeing a man bust the chops of a mouthy woman, then you should get out and travel to some other countries and see how women are treated. They are the property of men, not equals.

If you get angry at seeing a man bust the chops of a mouthy woman, then you should get out and travel to some other countries and see how women are treated. They are the property of men, not equals.

This is the USA not another country. If you are trying to tell me it's ok for me to think of my sister as a piece of property of her boyfriend then you seriously need a rain check.

Trust me there are definitely women out there that I want to hit! Will I act on it though? No.

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing, shes already been told twice.

I've never seen the show... but I have seen clips of this girl talking and being a stupid fat attention whore

now I wouldn't ever be the one to do it but seeing her get her face smashed in brings a sinister grin to my face... as much as a douche bag that guy is (so I've heard), I'd shake his hand for this

IMO, she is a stupid muffin top having fat POS with a big mouth... sue me, no remorse for stupidity, vagina or not

also...

4266424171_2b3a2925ed_o.jpg

4267185820_18ecd12804_o.gif

So my point still stands, you never hit a woman, period.
This shows either naivete or lack of imagination; there most assuredly are reasons for hitting a woman. For example, an older friend of mine, who had that "never strike a woman" ethic deeply ingrained into him by his old-fashioned Southern raising, says you treat a lady like a lady 'til she stops acting like one. He said he learned this one when, as a rookie cop, he responded to a domestic disturbance call. While he was trying to deal with the husband, he turned around to find himself face to face with the wife (who had made the call), or, more accurately, the wrong end of the barrel of her pistol. It only took a moment for the survival instinct to kick in; he grabbed the gun with one hand and laid her out cold with the other.

That said, I don't think the jackass in the clip was justified, but I also don't think he'd be justified in sucker-punching a guy like that, either. Hell's bells, it's just some drunk running its mouth in a bar; ignore it and move on. If it's that bad, call the bouncer--that's why they get paid.

Let me rephrase my comment then. Unless she is threatening your life (and I don't mean hitting you, unless she is trained in 324093023 martial arts) you don't physically harm a woman, I watched the episode today and all she was trying to do was get the guy away from her drinks when he tried to steal them, that deserves a punch in the face?

OH and I don't blame your buddy for doing what he did either, I would have done the same thing but that situation is far different than the one shown in the video.

Threatening life, yeah that's all well and good, BUT...

...What about the car? :D

Damn Carrie Underwood gave women ideas! :lol:

True, true!!!

In fact, I'd have to make my own song in order to survive! (by busking)

*clears throat*

''She dug her key into the side of my pretty big coupe with rear wheel drive... calved her name into my blue leather seats''

I'll stop there, don't want anybody stealing my great ideas! :D

Just throwing this out there, but when women enter mosh pits, its fair game..

I hear you 88

88, I can understand your frustration at this matter. If I was in the bar at the time, I would have been upset too. But it would not cause me to assault the man for what he did. Why? because I do not know what had transpired between the two people. What if the woman had a gun pointed at the man under the table which you could not see? Maybe he was defending himself. We do not know. I once got in a fight with a man because his girlfriend set us up to fight. Once the fight started she jumped into the fight to help her boyfriend, so then I was fighting two people. She just wanted to seal the bond, so he would marry her. You just don't know what is motivating people to do what they do. Hey they may be distracting you, so they can pick your pocket or steal your car, who knows what. Get mad if you want, but don't get involved in something you know nothing about. In other words, don't make other peoples problems yours.

Did she cry? :p

Every time I've seen the stars on this show in a preview they always look like idiots. While I agree that the dude didn't need to unload on her the way he did, the only thing I'm inspired to do is shrug my shoulders.

No sympathy here.

...all she was trying to do was get the guy away from her drinks when he tried to steal them, that deserves a punch in the face?
I think I was quite clear in stating that I don't think he was in any way justified.

FWIW, I just saw on the news that the jackass got fired from his job as a high school gym teacher. Bully for him.:rolleyes:

what about the ones who divorce you the moment a lil trouble happens in the relationship?

Sounds really, really too familiar......Don’t think I can ever forgive that women, I did love her at one point though.

Would I like to wrap my hands around her neck?.......Yes......Will I?......No.

Why Hit them, it’s much more fun to ruin there life, while you reap the benefits!

A man comes home an hour later then he normally dose from work. When he walks in the door his wife starts yelling at him about trust and other non-sense. The husband just gets tired of this and gets in the wife’s face and says “Women! If you talk like that to me one more time you won’t see me for three days”. This just plisses her off even more and starts screaming at him some more.

So one day goes by, no sight of him………second day goes by still no sight of him……….finally on the third day her vision starts to come back in her right eye!
:D

Sounds really, really too familiar......Don’t think I can ever forgive that women, I did love her at one point though.

Would I like to wrap my hands around her neck?.......Yes......Will I?......No.

Why Hit them, it’s much more fun to ruin there life, while you reap the benefits!

A man comes home an hour later then he normally dose from work. When he walks in the door his wife starts yelling at him about trust and other non-sense. The husband just gets tired of this and gets in the wife’s face and says “Women! If you talk like that to me one more time you won’t see me for three days”. This just plisses her off even more and starts screaming at him some more.

So one day goes by, no sight of him………second day goes by still no sight of him……….finally on the third day her vision starts to come back in her right eye!
:D

BWhahahahahhahahahahhahah lmfao!

i dont believe in hitting women, but i have never been put in a situation to have to, and my wife knows when she needs to stop pushing buttons, because i will destroy everything we own in seconds before i start throwing punches, and i have broken :q:q:q:q before and scared her bad, but never hit a woman ever, but from what i know about that show, i dont care one bit he punched her, because everyone on that show needs the :q:q:q:q kicked out of them, what a :q:q:q:qing waste of tv.

Members online

No members online now.
Back