Guy punches woman in the face! Grrrr fackin pissed me off.

Bouncer88

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
First of all I am pretty sure (or at least I hope so) every guy on this forum is going to get really fuggin mad at this. I know I don't stand for this sh*t and if I was there I definitely would have destroyed that guy. Watch how the guys in there who witness it are such pussies! I know as soon as I saw him cock back he would have had a face full of knuckles in his face.

Anyways here it goes. I hate this show but a friend showed me it and I could not believe it.

YouTube- "MTV Jersey Shore" | Snookie Gets Punched & Snuck

What a tough guy.:mad:

Series like this suck anyway. That show "The Soup" makes fun of this show a lot....along with others.

Show is a complete waste of space, along with the people on it. It pisses me off that :q:q:q:q like this is even popular at all.

depicts italians in this country MY @SS!!! It depicts the douchebag overly tan ppl. Punch that b*tch!

depicts italians in this country MY @SS!!! It depicts the douchebag overly tan ppl. Punch that b*tch!

I don't care who the female is, you don't hit them. :mad:

:thumbs down: to your post.

Even I said I don't like the show.

I wished he would have done that to my aunt. She'd just taken out her teeth, laughed, and then proceeded to "beat the brakes off that fool". He and all the other guys there needed the hell beat out of them. You'd have to be a low bred person to hit a woman like that.

that show sucks. Wtf is it even about? I watched 2 episodes. Looks like "the real world: guido edition". It's fingernails-on-chalkboard annoying.

I don't care who the female is, you don't hit them. :mad:

:thumbs down: to your post.

Even I said I don't like the show.

you can hit a woman, dumb@ss, when is it a rule to not hit a woman if in the right? hitting anyone is bad in the wrong but what happened to Equality, women's rights (to be hit)? huh? if women don't wanna be treated as equals and don't want to get hit then make them all stop being c*nts, obey us, we date who we wanna date, they only get the jobs we tell them to, etc etc

hit or split as I will say to you!

I laughed at that post and I make jokes such as the ones you made towards women but I have personal experiences , friends, family members, who have been subject to abuse and I have a sour spot for it.

So my point still stands, you never hit a woman, period.

If somebody is a threat to my personal being, property etc. then I'll do whatever it takes to stop them, regardless of who they are.

If that makes me 'a puss' then so be it. I'd rather be an alive 'puss' than a dead fool.

There are extenuating circumstances as far as violence towards a woman. I would not sit and get my ass kicked by a chick and not hit back simply because she was a chick.

Of course, restraint should be attempted before an all out man-punch. You could kick her in the ovaries or something.

There are extenuating circumstances as far as violence towards a woman. I would not sit and get my ass kicked by a chick and not hit back simply because she was a chick.

Of course, restraint should be attempted before an all out man-punch. You could kick her in the ovaries or something.

Been there, most of the time you can subdue a woman with out punching her.

My ex came after me with a knife.
Never hit her....but I did take the knife away.

Now if I gave her a good shot to the chops who do you think would have been headed for jail? :rolleyes:

I don't think I'd fare too well against some of the women I've seen in the supermarket. (6Ft+ and stockily built)

:lol:

My ex came after me with a knife.
Never hit her....but I did take the knife away.

Now if I gave her a good shot to the chops who do you think would have been headed for jail? :rolleyes:

That's what I'm saying. 99.9% of the time you don't have to resort to man-punching a chick. But I won't say it's an absolute sin.

I laughed at that post and I make jokes such as the ones you made towards women but I have personal experiences , friends, family members, who have been subject to abuse and I have a sour spot for it.

So my point still stands, you never hit a woman, period.

As I have had friends abused too, as where I stated the line is drawn. But what about the abused men (typical nice guys) abused by overly aggressive or @sshole women? what about them golddigging women? what about them cheating c*nts? what about the ones who divorce you the moment a lil trouble happens in the relationship? What about the ones who act like they own everything and control the universe.

as I stated...punching/hitting is needed to put others in line. Tha'ts why we have a BItch slap thread in this forum :-D

\ But what about the abused men (typical nice guys) abused by overly aggressive or @sshole women? what about them golddigging women? what about them cheating c*nts? what about the ones who divorce you the moment a lil trouble happens in the relationship? What about the ones who act like they own everything and control the universe.

as I stated...punching/hitting is needed to put others in line. Tha'ts why we have a BItch slap thread in this forum :-D

Cases like this are far and few between, granted there are lots of them out there but compared to the general population it's less than 1% I bet, action should be taken and they should get justice.

That is the fault of the dumb motherfacker who didn't see it and let her do the diggin.

What about them cheating guys?

Obviously they were to unstable to bring into a commitment/relationship like that and that is nobodies fault but both people in the relationship allowing it to end up that way or allowing it to begin.

I will leave this one alone because I think they have their own underground militia.

That's what I'm saying. 99.9% of the time you don't have to resort to man-punching a chick. But I won't say it's an absolute sin.

I can agree with that....I guess never say never huh?

I know I sure would have liked to knock the exes lights out.

Cases like this are far and few between, granted there are lots of them out there but compared to the general population it's less than 1% I bet, action should be taken and they should get justice.

That is the fault of the dumb motherfacker who didn't see it and let her do the diggin.

What about them cheating guys?

Obviously they were to unstable to bring into a commitment/relationship like that and that is nobodies fault but both people in the relationship allowing it to end up that way or allowing it to begin.

I will leave this one alone because I think they have their own underground militia.

the cheating guys like tiger woods get their dues. But people are overly sensetive to men hitting women. The only difference is how fragile they MIGHT be, the fact their t1ts can be milked to survive famine, and they have a nice warm cush to put your eggroll in!

Holy crap, petes. You are quite the chauvinist. I heard a joke once that reminds me of you:

What do you call the useless piece of skin around a vagina?

A woman.

Members online

Back