Guaging Interest: FOR SALE - Complete set of 19" Mille Miglia EV-R

Long_Island_LS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
SOooo I have recently gotten myself back into an LS with the purchase of an 06. :D ...this is a dead giveaway, but it was a members car and it came with a set of 19" Mille Miglia EV-R with almost new Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta Tires (245/35/19)...

...now i really dont need 3 sets or rims for my LS - the stock 17"s, the Miglia 19"s, and the TIS 20"s from my '02 LS.... so for the right price I might be willing to part with them.

So if anyone is interested PM me offers... but expect me to take some convincing to sell them

...the only catch is Im located on Long Island, and shipping isnt really an option - sorry...

BUT...all 4 rims are perfect - he just got them straightened and painted before mounting the tires... and the tires are pretty close to new as well, and they are $200+ea.... and yes, I do have the centercaps.

...Ill take better pictures over the weekend

2012-06-27_13-54-10_93.jpg

2012-06-27_13-54-28_699.jpg

2012-06-27_13-54-43_102.jpg

2012-06-27_13-54-50_315.jpg

They're certainly great looking wheels for the LS.

I remember wanting a set so bad, and having the money for them, but not a single set was available :(

What are the specs on these again?

Whoever picks these up will be extremely happy with the look.

damn, those look so nice, unfortunately I am purchasing some stuff from another member here and can't afford both. :(

Well I am very excited for my other purchase, but I want both....

Those are some good looking wheels.

Why not keep them and get rid of the others?

My old wheels and tires. :D

...yessirr lol ...these things get around :p

Here is a picture of the car with the wheels on it. Scroll down to post #24 http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=52253[url]http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=52253[/URL]

Someone take them, they do look extremely nice on a LS.

...thanks for the help Ed ...and yes i agree

Those are some good looking wheels.

Why not keep them and get rid of the others?

...i really love my TIS 20's, and those are discontinued as well...besides they are chrome and i dont have to lower the car with them...

I vote to keep these over the 20s.

...lol, im considering keeping both... especially since they are in such great shape...and even better yet...they fit other cars...like a Jaguar S-type R :D ...im just sayin, in case I ever know someone who might need them

+2....19's fit better than 20's IMO. And you can use 40 series tire instead of rubber bands.

19's fit great...if you drop the car with eibach springs... the gap on the wheel well with these tires unavoidably requires lowering the car (these tires are 243/35/19)

My thought process is this... the car needs to be lowered with these rims...or 245/40/19 tires are needed... they no longer make these rims as you all know...so if someone really, really, really, wanted them and was willing to pay around $1250 for them... (yes i know thats alot...but let me explain)... i would part with them instead of storing them, and depriving someone from using them...

and yes my math is as follows... tires are $200+ ea.=$800 ...wheels are worth at least $450...total =$1250 :D

...however, for anything less than around $1000 ill sit on them and wait until i decide to change things up and lower the car, or my taste changes and i no longer want to rock the 20's. I really like chrome for my summer wheels, so the only other option i would consider would be trading for a set of chrome 'Rover 19's or a chrome set of Volvo XC90 19's... and thats pretty much it :cool:

Interested

Hello, I’ve been looking for jag wheels (Proven very difficult) but I like these, you sure you wouldn’t consider shipping? (VA) ;)

My thought process is this... the car needs to be lowered with these rims...or 245/40/19 tires are needed... they no longer make these rims as you all know...so if someone really, really, really, wanted them and was willing to pay around $1250 for them... (yes i know thats alot...but let me explain)... i would part with them instead of storing them, and depriving someone from using them...

and yes my math is as follows... tires are $200+ ea.=$800 ...wheels are worth at least $450...total =$1250 :D

...however, for anything less than around $1000 ill sit on them and wait until i decide to change things up and lower the car, or my taste changes and i no longer want to rock the 20's. I really like chrome for my summer wheels, so the only other option i would consider would be trading for a set of chrome 'Rover 19's or a chrome set of Volvo XC90 19's... and thats pretty much it :cool:

I really like the xc90 sport wheels like the ones on the LS with the LS1 motor, but finding them at a reasonable price is not easy.

Hello, I’ve been looking for jag wheels (Proven very difficult) but I like these, you sure you wouldn’t consider shipping? (VA) ;)

A set of 10 spoke Jag S Type wheels were just on the Charlotte area of Craigslist 3 days ago. Not sure of the listing date but it was relatively new. I just looked again and they are gone. I know they were in the Barter section. Feel fee to dig in there and see if I just overlooked them.

$1000 - $1250 is a great price for these wheels. I paid $585 for my 2nd set, $550 for the tires, $50 for the Pasti-Dip, $160 for mount and balance and $440 to straighten the wheels (the guy I bought them from said they were 'perfect'). So thats around $1800 for wheels that still need some TLC. If I had the cash to spare I would buy these in a second.

If only I didn't already have a set of 17s, 19s, and 20s... ;)

Members online

Back