Grille Photoshoping

I want the background to be black, not red like the factory Mark emblems.

if you use i bigger emblem like Driller..you can paint it to match or leave it chrome.. and it has no red background because its just the star

I think the 3rd pic looks the best, but maybe i'm partial because i have a black lsc and you dont see the horizontal bar. :D

IMG_0125.jpg

I would like to put something like this in there though, although the red compliments the black and im accenting everything in red so i might just leave it.

Lincoln did a REALLY great job at making these cars sexy. :D

112_0711_05z+2009_lincoln_mks+grille.jpg

Maybe if you made the bars on #3 smaller, or make a clean black mesh grill with the star or cobrastar in the middle that would look nice.

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID :D

YUP!!! and I am a she so I shed know!!!!

Sometimes it can be too big....

ummmm.......no, not, nada, never......

what model lincoln did that come off of mistress?

not sure it was given to me two years ago...you know us girls, we NEED to accessorizie! I switch back to the little red one...but not often. The black one flows so well with the rest of Tux, the trunk cover was black also...till it decided to reside in PA my last trip there...still looking for a replacement for my rear....

Smooches!

MsM8

Did you say that? LOL! :p
I know I know....I really give you HOTTIES toooo many opportunities. I need my own spell check button, but more like "Foot n Mouth Check" lolol

But yeah Driller, that time you guys helped me, no SAVED me with the alternator/fuse issue, Tux lost his rear emblem.

Kid! my rear is not thumping!!! lol at least not now! lolol

Smooches!

MsM8

Did you try to photoshop nothing in the grill? Just the lincoln star hanging down? kinda like the 04 cobras look. Im thinking about doing that.

Here is my grill. I am gonna re do it soon with smaller mesh, but not tiny like in that other post.

grill003.jpg

grill010.jpg

Members online

Back