got the mark back

lincolnboy

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
took way to long and too late to go get my mark from my girlfriends brother place.
774765181_2752949041_0.jpeg

774773277_2752975374_0.jpeg

774773319_2752975501_0.jpeg

will be posting on the sale section and posting post cleaned up mark pics. mark has been neglected and will need a better owner.

Cent look at the pics try to reload just has a? By them. I know I hate ppl who don't at least keep some respect with others property.

Cent look at the pics try to reload just has a? By them. I know I hate ppl who don't at least keep some respect with others property.

Which is most ppl I know! Goes along with people who borrow your vehicle, break something on it, then don't feel they should pay for the fix. Every time I've broken something that belonged to someone else, I replaced or repaired it - unfortunately I seem to be the exception, not the rule..... :mad:

I'm failing to understand this thread, doesn't help that the pics don't work.

Was just saying, I know i know its dirty but just wanted to post it up. Will be cleaned up when posted on the sale section. Dont know if i will part it out or sell whole.

1358463242632.jpg

1358463310136.jpg

1358463448520.jpg

1358463383301.jpg

Sweet CE in deed bug looks like someone wasted a bottle of coke in the passenger side floor. Damn bholes

Its not spilled coke. I was told the car was cover, well it was for awhile. It has started leaking water imside from the cowl. Its not worth me keeping. Things wrong : motor is toast, many area where clear coat has peeled.

Its not spilled coke. I was told the car was cover, well it was for awhile. It has started leaking water imside from the cowl. Its not worth me keeping. Things wrong : motor is toast, many area where clear coat has peeled.

If it's a Collector's Edition with a clean title I think it's worth it. Find yourself a decent motor, bathe that car profusely, shampoo the carpet, seal the air intake from inside the cowling (it happens to all of us) & slap a forsale sign on her.

If you do part her I'd like some parts though. :D

I'm sending you a PM now.

Members online

Back