Got Rubber ?

honestabe said:
Here's one I did awhile ago.
burnout.JPG

Right click and save

One leggers, is not the best to show. Just my .02. . .

Talk about one leggers,I did one a couple of years ago,on the street I live on, more smoke than a Sea Foam tune up!!! The black mark was about 200 feet long!! And you can still see it on the street! I know I pissed some people off there was no wind that night and the smoke just hung in the air!!! LOL!! :Beer

i'll have to get a pic of the Mark with 315's on it :)
no, they arent staying on there.. just a set of 17x10.5's i had laying around with some worn out 315's on them.. amazingly they fit on there pretty well.. only the ebrake cable was in teh way.. fab up a bracket to pull that out of the way and they would clear..

NYC LSC said:
I don't see you doin' any better

I don't do them. I don't see the need. It just doesn't do it for me. It is a waste to my rubber. Did it three times. All three times it wastn't for me. Someone else wanted to see it. So, I showed them.

I don't see the need either, but I've done them. To come in here to a forum of cars which you don't own is gay.

You're a moderator - act like one.

NYC LSC said:
I don't see the need either, but I've done them. To come in here to a forum of cars which you don't own is gay.

You're a moderator - act like one.

Hey im just speaking what comes natural. When you open a thread you expect comments. Not all comments are going to be the same. (Good or Bad) That is why we are not all the same. Alot of things wouldn't be the same in todays world if one mind controlled all.

and judging by this thread, most comments will have nothing to do with the original subject.

I basically just made this thread to show off a few pics I had from the weekend before. I rarely do burnout's, so when I got a few pics of it in action, I thought it looked pretty pimp, so I posted em.

I didn't want to start a GM vs Ford b!tch fit, nor anything else really. Just posted a few pics and it turned into something else. It's all good, relax.

klutch said:
You keep talking about supercharging what is wrong with supercharging? I am not a fan of Turbo's or Nitrous Oxide but what is wrong with Supercharging?

What the hell is wrong with a turbocharger?

Turbo Lag. there may be improvments but its still there. And I don't have to wait to turn off my car with a Supercharger.

you don't have to wait to turn off your car with a turbo either, you can run a timer like many people do. turbo's and supers are two ways of looking a the same problem and they both have their place in different applications.

yes I know about turbo timers (I own a turbocharged vehicle) and I will never buy another one its either supercharging or all engine for me from now on. I will never buy another turbocharged vehicle as long as I live.

No bashing me :p but its a 04 Mitsubishi Evolution 8 which I am going to sell soon (I don't know when and how much before anyone asks)

i would never bash you - that's my japanese dream car. they are not legal for import in canada. i wish they were.

:O not legal thats some crap, They are great cars I don't regret buying it at all (even tho it is turbo'd) AWD is a plus to. I am just going back to RWD V8 because I can work on and tune them myself. Can't say that about the evo lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back