Got Punched in the Nose Today!!!

KC96LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I'll try to keep this short, but I think it's worth telling. I Meet this guy last year at a show. Comes up and has a Mark and wants to talk. We talked for a little while and that was that.

Well a few weeks back, I get an e-mail from him asking if I have a Pass. turn signal trim piece. I look around and have one. I told him he could have it, just come and get it. He shows up and I'm looking over his Opal Pearlcent Mark and notice he has a custom trunk lock cover, I needed one, so he said don't worry about it, I'll have one for you in 2 weeks.

This brings us to today, I go over to pick it up at his house and park in the driveway. He invites me in and were just shoot'in the:q about the cars and having a nice time. His wife comes in and Kieth introduces me to her. We say are pleasantries and say good bye. She heads to the garage, gets in her SUV, opens the garage door and backs out. :slam She looks in her rear-view and doesn't see anything. The driveway was sloped down and my car was sitting low. She got out and there was my car.

She comes walking back in and is looking right at me, I'm kinda like, YES? She says, I just hit your car. It really doesn't sink right in, kinda out of body type deal. Her husband (Kieth) had been telling her about my car and how much I care about it. So, she is visibly shake'in and images start to go through my mind of just how bad it is. We get out there and I can honestly say I was relieved to see it wasn't that bad.

Kieth has a beautiful 94 I believe it's a 94, sorry Kieth, correct me if I'm wrong on that. Anyway, as I said it's Opal Pearlcent tri-coat. With Tan & Black interior. I hope he gets on here and shares his story about it. It's a good story. The car was basically headed to the junk yard and he brought it back.

So, that's it. Went and got a couple estimates and will go from there. It did crack the grill at the very top. It has a small crack in the paint on the hood and pushed the hood out of alignment a little bit. It also pushed out the trim over the turn signals, like the one I just gave him:D.

Anyway, I'm not worried about it. :q happens. It will get fixed and I can fill in the holes where the front license plate was attached. I'm just so happy that the HID's survived:gr_hail:

Sorry for the novel guys:)

004 [640x480].JPG

006 [640x480].JPG

005 [640x480].JPG

011 [640x480].JPG

013 [640x480].JPG

Are you sure that Hooters girl that sat on it didn't do that???LOL That sucks let me know if you need any help.

:eek: You have got to be the most easygoin' guy ever. I would be freakin' out right now. :eek:

That emblem is killer and I would also like to have one. If he has more i'll give up some dough.

No worries, sit happens, have to turn it into a positive. I'll see what I can do to get you one. thanks for the kind words all.:)

Would have been fair to let the car punch her back in the nose.

I keed! I keed! :lol: Yeah accidents happen. Sorry it happened all the same. :(

that sux baaad man. you are a saint. i would be in jail and me and that dude would never speak ever agian.
that one nice car i man i deff would have flipped out

how did your sub encloser come out?

I was so relieved when I saw that the HID lenses survived as well. Everything else looks rather minor but man, those lenses are gold.

Glad you are easy going.

Looks like the grille isnt hurt but the chrome brow needs replaced... you got lucky.

I'd take a trunk emblem like that as well if hes making them or can get them cheap enough. Id like a cobrastar but i dont have an emblem now to send in.
Let us know.

Thanks for the sympathy all!! The Grill is actually broken at the center top.

I'll see what I can do about the emblem.

I have a chrome brow, although it isn't perfect since yours is painted the issues that mine has would be covered anyway.

I also have a hood and hinges and whatnot if you need those!

Members online

No members online now.
Back