got my new wheels installed-before and after pics...

the original center cap said konig...can't see by the pics, but the original chrome lincoln caps popped right in, I was pretty excited about that. The wheels are out of production though, I've looked on their site.

I got real lucky...I had a mustang forum friend with a 97 LSC who banged it up...and sold it to me for $500

the car had these wheels on it with new tires, as well as a brand new trak lok 4.10 rear, spring conversion, and x modified center exhaust, which I kept, then gave my friend the entire running drivetrain, and then sold off the rest of the parts and recouped all my cost :)

:q:q:q:q lowering it, i think it looks like a cholo mobile if its lowered to much, i dont want it sitting high like a grand maquis either but somewhere in the middle

That looks much better. I wouldnt have painted them though. Pasti-dip would have been a better choice me thinks.

Looks much better now, the plain silver I thought didn't too good but now. Those wheels went from shunner to stunner great job.

Looks sweet! Aren't you selling the car? Thought I saw you post it on here.

If I can get about $2900, I'll sell it. In the meantime I'll keep improving it.

The problem is not the reliable drivetrain that will last until next century, the problem is all the electronics in this car, from day one....and my car is pretty clean and maintained. I've had seat motor issues, instrument cluster failures, rear view mirror (door mirros)failures, telescoping steering wheel failure randomly (prob switch)...an ez to fix door jamb alarm, and now I walk out and on occasion the car is sitting on it's ass, and the front arnott struts rattle like hell. Despite loving the car, I'm burnt out on keeping up on these electronic issues, and the airbag system..which ultimate failure is looming, and I'm facing a complete custom eibach suspension$$$(do it right the first time) or costly airbag repairs...I've got a 98gt, a 66 mustang, and a 72 maverick...I just don't have patience for a DD that needs constant upkeep.

Members online

Back