Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Got exhaust? I do!

exhaust1.jpg

exhaust2.jpg

exhaust3.jpg

Woo Hoo! :p

hopefully i will have the magnaflow catback by the end of this year for my LS

Nice JP! I just met up with Sharon(Trixie). The setup she has on her car sounds great. The sound clips do not do it justice. Yours looks good for what your showing. How's the sound? What about the new gears? All that at one time... your sense's must be in overload about now. :p

your sense's must be in overload about now.

You got that right. :D

I wish I would've known about the mufflers Sharon had when I was picking parts last winter! I don't know what the $ would've been, but I definitely like the idea. Kinda like an exhaust 'gadget'... and I'm a 'gadget' man. ;)

I want a shift kit now. Oh, that reminds me, I better shop for a neck brace! LOL! :D

Got more exhaust???

How about a sound clip??? Looks good.....

Here is a sound clip of my exhaust on the AssassinVIIIor........

1wykdmk8 said:
How about a sound clip??? Looks good.....

Hmmmm... I never thought about it, but the wife's digi-cam has sound and video recording features. I'll have to ponder how to ask to borrow her camera(which I bought BTW!). LOL! :eek:

looks great man... I'm waiting to get mine installed, but have to wait until the engine is all finished getting fixed

here is what I have so far... nothing special really

sleeping.jpg

x-pipes?

anyone know where i can find a decent priced x-pipe with cats?i've found a shop here that'll take the 3rd.cat off,so i figure i'll go all out with it.

Nice !!! Keep it coming man! You are really doing your mark 8 up the right way. Awesome engine compartment, awesome color, great list of mods, and now an awesome sounding exhaust!!!

cadillackman said:
anyone know where i can find a decent priced x-pipe with cats?i've found a shop here that'll take the 3rd.cat off,so i figure i'll go all out with it.

In my humble opinion, you cannot go wrong with Dan' setup. www.speedfreak.cc

Stainless or aluminized, with or without mufflers and tips, single-X or double-X... :)

DreamworxsCustoms said:
Banks transcommand shift improvement kits. What is a good price for them?

I think new goes for between $250-$350, I've seen used go for as low as $100.

The baddest and most original out there. We were the first to introduce twin XX pipe technolgy.

Guaranteed the best system for the Marks.
The most developed and tested too.
Also it has the least interrior drone/ resonence as well.

lmspipes1.jpg

Heres our Gen2 mufflers, a masterpiece.

4tips.jpg

quadtip.jpg

Last edited:
Do some marks come with those cutouts in the back or did you do that yourself?

Hey Geno, do you guys still sell the double XX pipes? I don't see them on your website any more. I remember seeing them on there a long time ago.

Members online

Back