Got er' in at work today..

Missing Linc'

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Thought you guys might appreciate the girls looks..

2010-11-18 14.13.26.jpg

2010-11-18 14.13.44.jpg

2010-11-18 14.13.00.jpg

18k miles hot dayum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've been in vernon ct before, my brother in law lives in enfield. he is a lineman for ct light and power ( north east utilities ) good looking toreador lsc, you wont have it out much longer with the weather, enjoy it while you can!

Sweet! I love that color combo. Dont care, I like the tan.

So is that yours?

so what did you do to it that you brought it in your shop? or was it just going through the shop???

18k miles hot dayum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've been in vernon ct before, my brother in law lives in enfield. he is a lineman for ct light and power ( north east utilities ) good looking toreador lsc, you wont have it out much longer with the weather, enjoy it while you can!

Small world, my inlaws live just across the line in Springfield.

You bought a mark?

Nope.

Nice! Im all over the place lately, MA, NY, RI.. Hectic.. Guy was having some work done then getting a quick detail before storing it.

Sweet! I love that color combo. Dont care, I like the tan.

So is that yours?

Not mine, asked if he'd sell it tho. He said he would for $5 and laughed when I quickly reached for my wallet. Older gentleman.

so what did you do to it that you brought it in your shop? or was it just going through the shop???

The vent for the heat, under the dash, was stuck closed or something IIRC.

Toreador.

Yes, quite lovely.

Small world, my inlaws live just across the line in Springfield.

thats where i am from, same area, i lived in agawam, which is on the other side of the Ct river from springfield. i worked for the welding shop that built the huge basketball that is in front of the basketball hall of fame! now the world is even smaller lol.

Members online

No members online now.
Back