Gonna order UCA/LCAs today.

Everybody has there own opinions on brand names just like with what they will drive ( ford or gm) I have SCP uca's on right now along with raybestos sway bar end links and they feel just fine, i also have SCP lca's and Raybestos strut rod bushings still to install. Ive got 2000 miles on them so far any they still look just fine. So buy what you can afford.

SCP way too much? They are cheaper then oreilys or rockauto by a whole lot!

Guess I will get the Moog links locally but get the UCA/LCA and rear SRB from SCP.

I got my upper from Jamie and the lower from SCP, The lower were 125 shipped from SCP.

Is the stil a lincoln motorsports in Las Vegas still.

everything u purchased was from SCP? what is a SRB..... can someone tell me please

Last edited:
Strut Rod Bushings
the "strut rod" is the one that runs from the lower control arm forward to the k member

Dont buy from SCP. Get from Rock Auto. I wont deal with SCP ever again. Boots failed on the tie rods and two ball joints make noise and one ball joint ruptured its boot. He wants me to buy new boots from him and then take my controll arms off, pay for shipping then wait for him to get them then pay him shipping yet again for a warrenty replacement.

He can lick my taint after I spend 12 hours sweating in the Texas heat.

My controll arms look fine! Just both upper ball joints make noise and one side has a ruptured boot. I wouldnt be so pissed if he didnt insist his were better and that if there was a warrenty return needed that it would be all taken care of and that he stood by his parts. I even said "You pay for shipping?" and he said yes. Also who the frack sells you something that fails right away and then says "Well you should have bought these more expensive ones I sell. Instead of warrenty replacing them you should just buy my more expensive boots"

Screw that! I spent a couple grand there and had plans of spending another $1000 next month for a better driveshaft and some Kooks headers. Now they are gonna be from other vendors.

Im just saying we installed both of ours at the same time and have driven pretty much the same mileage yet your look like hell (ripped) and mine look like i just installed them.

Im just saying we installed both of ours at the same time and have driven pretty much the same mileage yet your look like hell (ripped) and mine look like i just installed them.

You got a better set.
Its like rolling dice.
Go fast get tickets also had to replace stuff bought from SCP.

Not worth the gamble IMHO.

Members online

No members online now.
Back