God is Only a Theory

god.jpg

q was right. another one and his accomplice.
they're rounding up all the pedo's lately.
none in the basement of a pizza parlor.
[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]

when are they formally charging gaetz?

House panel obtains texts allegedly showing Gaetz setting up 2017 Florida Keys trip with woman his associate paid for sex: Sources

Congressional House Ethics investigators have obtained text messages allegedly showing that a few months after first joining Congress, Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz asked a young woman, who at the time had received payments for sex from Gaetz's then-close friend Joel Greenberg, to join him and others on a three-day trip to -snip

When do we get to the point where Republican and sex trafficker Matt Gaetz finds Jesus again and forgives himself?

In Genesis 1:26 said "let us make man in our image and our likeness" if God was one entity then why the plural form not once not twice but three separate times, I'll just leave this here to marinate.

Having read the Torah proper unlike 04_Sport_LS, and not some skewed rewritten form of it, that's generally taken as the royal we, or "us" in this form.

As you can see in the following passage, God is referred in the singular.: Genesis 1:27 "And God created man in His image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them."

But we're talking about an being that is supposed to be without limits, so it would be possible for god to be singular or multiple entities, or not exist at all for that matter, should She wish.

Awesome Avatar, BTW. *pew* *pew*

Having read the Torah proper unlike 04_Sport_LS, and not some skewed rewritten form of it, that's generally taken as the royal we, or "us" in this form.

As you can see in the following passage, God is referred in the singular.: Genesis 1:27 "And God created man in His image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them."

But we're talking about an being that is supposed to be without limits, so it would be possible for god to be singular or multiple entities, or not exist at all for that matter, should She wish.

The first commandment is "tho shall have no other gods before me" acknowledging other gods, I've asked chaplains and the 4 pastors I've had since I read that passage, not one has had an answer they basically say some questions don't have answers and I should stop questioning the bible.

The first commandment is "tho shall have no other gods before me" acknowledging other gods, I've asked chaplains and the 4 pastors I've had since I read that passage, not one has had an answer they basically say some questions don't have answers and I should stop questioning the bible.

Any theologian that tells you "don't ask questions, don't question the bible" is a person of no real faith themselves, why they shy away from the hard questions.

But that one can be answered with logic and reason, it's referring to false gods and idols. Like the Golden Calf In Exodus or the current orange "savior" Republicans worship.

Any theologian that tells you "don't ask questions, don't question the bible" is a person of no real faith themselves, why they shy away from the hard questions.

But that one can be answered with logic and reason, it's referring to false gods and idols. Like the Golden Calf In Exodus or the current orange "savior" Republicans worship.
Ohhh I thought it meant literal gods like the Roman gods or the dietys of other religions like Buddhism or Shintoism etc.

Ohhh I thought it meant literal gods like the Roman gods or the dietys of other religions like Buddhism or Shintoism etc.

In Judaism there is only one god, one supreme being. So from that point of view it would be the sin to worship those false gods.

But honestly, there's as much proof of the Abrahamic god being real as there is of Odin, Zeus, Osiris etc. It comes down to what we choose to believe.

Actually... I had a very nice and explanatory response to Bullymong 88.

Then I realized I would also be dealing with an Atheist and extreme left liberal with a propensity to twist what others say. (going fishing are you?)

So I deleted everything I had typed up.

I may be a glutton for abuse, but I am not going to expose myself to that anymore.

Have a nice evening. Toodles.

Last edited:

pew pew huh? I thought you were opposed to fire arms, and completely anti gun. Leading a double life... are we? Oh that's right, I forget liberals live a double standard.

Have a wonderful evening.

And yes hrmwrm... If my daughter was being terrorized by my neighbors dog... I would have turned the dog into hamburger with my AR-15.

At the most I would have had to pay for "property damage", because where I live... animals are considered property.

Have a wonderful evening... all of you. :)

pew pew huh? I thought you were opposed to fire arms, and completely anti gun. Leading a double life... are we? Oh that's right, I forget liberals live a double standard.

Have a wonderful evening.

And yes hrmwrm... If my daughter was being terrorized by my neighbors dog... I would have turned the dog into hamburger with my AR-15.

At the most I would have had to pay for "property damage", because where I live... animals are considered property.

Have a wonderful evening... all of you. :)

*pew* *pew* is the sound that Star Wars lasers make....

I've literally told you that I am not anti-gun as a blanket stance, your brain is your brain though.

my society is more civilized.
and the outcome was much better anyways.
personally i think he committed suicide to not show up in court and perjure himself.
maybe i should ask his wife. :D
she was driving behind him when it happened.

all i know is he got to experience the same fear he put into my daughter that day.
just he won't have any nightmares.

And YES Hrmwrm... I do believe God "eliminated" your neighbor... to protect your daughter.

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the LORD. I will repay".
Romans 12:17-21.

This is a quote from the New Testament... Quoting God from the Old Testament.

Last edited:

Members online

Back