God is Only a Theory

Screenshot_20240225-082540.png

And "Dude" is an extreme Left Liberal. If he leaned any more Left... he'd fall over.

I'm a Middle-Left person, overall moderate, but to someone like you who is Extreme-Right with your kooky views and beliefs, I would appear that way by comparison.

And YES Hrmwrm... I do believe God "eliminated" your neighbor... to protect your daughter.

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the LORD. I will repay".
Romans 12:17-21.

This is a quote from the New Testament... Quoting God from the Old Testament.

People like you make Jesus weep...

The first commandment is "tho shall have no other gods before me" acknowledging other gods, I've asked chaplains and the 4 pastors I've had since I read that passage, not one has had an answer they basically say some questions don't have answers and I should stop questioning the bible.
The Hebrews (Jews) were given the Ten Commandments at Mount Sinai and you 'quote' the first. God (Jehovah) is telling His people that “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage."; and then goes on to command them that, "You shall have no other gods before Me." God is not "acknowledging other gods" at all, He is telling His people that He doesn't want them to acknowledge other gods. The understanding then is, God establishes His relationship with His people and then commands them that they will not recognize any other entity/being as a god, literally a replacement or substitute of Him.

Your question does have an answer. God and gods are not the same word in Hebrew and God (Jehovah) is charging his people to recognize the difference in serving Him. The idea is amplified in Deuteronomy 6:4, "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

The problem at that point is that the Jewish people got assimilated into other cultures, which led the Israelites to worship the pagan gods of their captors.

Yaweh warned the Israelites time and time again... but Yaweh also called the Israelites "a stiff necked people".

Some "Christians" aren't any better.

Now let's take look at another "commandment".

"Remember the Sabbath, and keep it Holy".

No work was to be done on the Sabbath. Hundreds of years later (when Jesus came along), by this time the Pharisees and Sadducees had put a heavy burden on the (Jewish) believers of the day.

The following is what a pastor told me, (years ago) about the Jewish Faith.

No "work" was allowed on the Sabbath. The "work around" for that, was for Jewish people to walk in pairs. If one person was carrying something, (and they walked a certain distance), the person carrying something would then set down whatever they were carrying... and the other person would pick up whatever the first person was carrying. They did this until they reached their destination.

Obviously a case of legalism, but Orthodox Jews still do this

I would say that "60" expanded on what you said... and didn't call Yaweh a "She".

There ARE many pagan goddesses that the Israelites worshipped when they were assimilated into pagan cultures.

Ishtar... also known as Ashtoreth/Ashera was a pagan goddess of fertility that the Israelites sacrificed their children to.

Last edited:
I'm a Middle-Left person, overall moderate, but to someone like you who is Extreme-Right with your kooky views and beliefs, I would appear that way by comparison.
And I've told you numerous times, that I am a "moderate".

If you don't like what I say...take it up with Elohim/Yaweh.

Last edited:
However... it gets complicated at this point.

The following website saves me from having to do a lot of typing.

3 options are given for the Bible verses. #2 is the most logical... because the word "Nephilim" ... means "fallen".

Who Are the Sons of God in Genesis 6?

So yes... fallen (corrupt) angels had sex with human women... and the Bible/Torah continues by talking about giants walking the earth.

Archeological research has discovered remains of large humanoids of heights of 13 feet or taller. IIRC... from doing some study... some of the remains were as tall as 17 feet.

One thing I noticed about the article I linked. Nothing is mentioned about Angels being capable of taking on human form. (as male only).

If one reads about the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah... Angels came to Lot... to rescue him and his family, before those 2 cities were destroyed.

Um, god would not be a "person", as people are not omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient. Mormons believe people (ie Mormons) can become gods in the afterlife. Are you sure you're not a Mormon?

Still wrong, god is not actually a person. Jesus is not a god, Jesus was a Jewish man.
Wrong. Jesus Christ was a man and in him dwelled all the fullness of God, the scripture is quite clear on this. The first 3 verses of Hebrews also clarify who Jesus was and is and shall always be. In fact, verse 3, states, "[Jesus} being the brightness of [God's] glory, and the express image of [God's] person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the [God] on high..." (KJV)

The book of Isaiah is replete with what God was going to do to bring salvation to fallen man and Jesus Christ was that mediator. When Thomas finally saw Jesus after the resurrection he claimed, "My Lord and my God." (John 20:28) ...if Jesus wasn't God, why did he accept the acclamation? and why was Thomas not rebuked? We know why...

Members online

No members online now.
Back