God is Only a Theory

First and again... It's not the DNA... It's the cromosomes. And as Dutch pointed out... The human race started out pure... So they didn't have the " first cousin " issues we have today.

That being said... As far as the diversity of the human race today... I can only speculate that as humans spread out over the globe... Different climates caused adaptation of size, facial structure, skin color, etc. Basically mutations of genes.
We study in Genesis...the garden ...one must ask? ...what did God create outside the garden? Hmmm ...these are the questions scientific knowledge will be explaining until the end of time ...but until we remember and take to heart ...that everyone is given a measure of faith ...some have been given great faith ...such as Abraham ...some are given very little such as Worm...but each person has a perfect purpose

Keep trying to avoid information that would prove you wrong. It's working out very well for you. :rolleyes:

The Q'ran has a number of references to Jesus... And before you try to say that Islam is the same religion as Judaism and Christianity... and that both others came from the Jews... Think again... Because you would be very WRONG.

Surah Ali 'Imran [3:45]

https://www.namb.net/apologetics-bl...ing-of-references-to-jesus-isa-in-the-qur-an/

seriouisly, you're going to use the koran to prove the bible? then i use the bhagavad ghita to prove them both wrong. :rolleyes:
myth proves myth. good one. those straws are getting longer. :D

And as usual... You would be wrong. They were not told to follow the star. They were told not to return to King Herod. They were familiar with ancient Scripture... And the signs in the heavens, ( universe ). That's how they knew to follow the star.

Bible > BSB > Matthew 2
Matthew 2
Berean Study Bible Par ▾
The Pilgrimage of the Magi

1After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east arrived in Jerusalem,2asking, “Where is the One who has been born King of the Jews? We saw His star in the east and have come to worship Him.”

3When King Herod heard this, he was disturbed, and all Jerusalem with him.4When he had assembled all the chief priests and scribes of the people, he inquired where the Christ was to be born.

5“In Bethlehem in Judea,” they replied, “for this is what the prophet has written:

6‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah,

are by no means least among the rulers of Judah,

for out of you will come a ruler

who will be the shepherd of My people Israel.’a

7Then Herod called the Magi secretly and learned from them the exact time the star had appeared. 8And sending them to Bethlehem, he said: “Go and search carefully for the Child, and when you find Him, report to me, so that I too may go and worship Him.”

9After they had heard the king, they went on their way, and the star they had seen in the east went ahead of them until it stood over the place where the Child was. 10When they saw the star, they rejoiced with great delight. 11On coming to the house, they saw the Child with His mother Mary, and they fell down and worshiped Him. Then they opened their treasures and presented Him with gifts of gold and frankincense and myrrh.

12And having been warned in a dream not to return to Herod, they withdrew to their country by another route.

The Flight to Egypt
(Hosea 11:1-7)

13When the magi had gone, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream. “Get up!” he said. “Take the Child and His mother and flee to Egypt. Stay there until I tell you, for Herod is going to search for the Child to kill Him.”

14So he got up, took the Child and His mother by night, and withdrew to Egypt,15where he stayed until the death of Herod. This fulfilled what the Lord had spoken through the prophet: “Out of Egypt I called My Son.”b

The Slaughter of Infants
(Jeremiah 31:1-30)

16When Herod saw that he had been outwitted by the Magi, he was filled with rage. Sending orders, he put to death all the boys in Bethlehem and its vicinity who were two years old and under, according to the time he had learned from the Magi. 17Then what was spoken through the prophet Jeremiah was fulfilled:

18“A voice is heard in Ramah,

weeping and great mourning,

Rachel weeping for her children,

and refusing consolation,

because they are no more.”c

The Return to Nazareth
(Isaiah 61:1-11; Luke 2:39-40)

19After Herod died, an angel of the Lord appeared in a dream to Joseph in Egypt.20“Get up!” he said. “Take the Child and His mother and go to the land of Israel, for those seeking the Child’s life are now dead.”

21So Joseph got up, took the Child and His mother, and went to the land of Israel. 22But when he learned that Archelaus was reigning in Judea in place of his father Herod, he was afraid to go there. And having been warned in a dream, he withdrew to the district of Galilee, 23and he went and lived in a town called Nazareth. So was fulfilled what was spoken through the prophets: “He will be called a Nazarene.”www.Berean.Bible) Berean Study Bible (BSB) © 2016, 2018, 2019 by Bible Hub and Berean.Bible. Used by Permission. All rights Reserved. Free downloads and licensing available. See also the Berean Literal Bible and Berean Interlinear Bible.

Bible Hub

View attachment 828571306
View attachment 828571307
View attachment 828571308
View attachment 828571309

ahh, from the myth book. of course. for sure it happened then. :D

You need to come up with some new hate speech material... Because your old arguments are getting............. Old.
you actually need to come up with a real arguement that actually isn't so easy to knock down. words from religious apologists get old. just take a moment and realize it makes sense when you view it as stone age superstition. magic and witches. seriously?

Debate, Deny, Dodge, repeat.... Debate, Deny, Dodge, repeat........................

View attachment 828571310
i haven't denied or dodged anything. i just point the fallacies of your arguements.
Something else to Deny and Dodge.....

Living things share common genes :: DNA from the Beginning

DNA is pretty much the same between ALL types of life here on Earth... BUT...

Humans have 23 pairs of chromosomes

Primates have 24 pairs

Dogs have 39 pairs

Fish have 47 pairs

It's the chromosomes that make the creature.

A rice plant has 12 pairs... And while it may have a trunk, ( stem ), it doesn't have 4 appendages, eyes, nostrils, or a mouth.

Seems the jury is still.out on Neanderthal and Denisovan.

exactly my point. we are all dna. all the same. mankind no different from the other animals. of course the different dnas come from the different paths taken from each line.
and since when is a rice plant a vertebrate? seriously, read before you write. it makes you look stupid.

and, no, there is no jury out on neanderthal and denisovan. neanderthal is in white european and denisovan in more central eastern asian. and some areas from both.

First and again... It's not the DNA... It's the cromosomes. And as Dutch pointed out... The human race started out pure... So they didn't have the " first cousin " issues we have today.

That being said... As far as the diversity of the human race today... I can only speculate that as humans spread out over the globe... Different climates caused adaptation of size, facial structure, skin color, etc. Basically mutations of genes.
as i said, the bible states we came from 1 incestuous family twice. the diversity wouldn't be there. you wouldn't have euro with a touch of neanderthal, and asian with denisovan, and african lacking both traces. and australian aboriginals are a slightly different line too. never mind polynesians and the americas.
but what else would you expect from a middle eastern stone age myth? can't explain a world you're ignorant to.

We study in Genesis...the garden ...one must ask? ...what did God create outside the garden? Hmmm ...these are the questions scientific knowledge will be explaining until the end of time ...but until we remember and take to heart ...that everyone is given a measure of faith ...some have been given great faith ...such as Abraham ...some are given very little such as Worm...but each person has a perfect purpose
hey, if your myth keeps you happy. the world makes logical sense when you remove superstition. you should try it sometime.

Proverbs 16:4

Berean Study Bible
The LORD has made everything for His purpose—even the wicked for the day of disaster.
so he MAKES child rapists? so that's why all the pedophilia in churches. now the headlines of the last couple weeks make sense. the southern baptists taking a little heat off catholic priests. although, they seem to be ramping up again. trying to blame the gay priests. (how did that happen? gay priests?) really, the gays aren't interested in kids. actually, there'd be
no pedophilia if they were all gays. and no father priests either. which seems strange to hear about in the news of late too.
so god is behind all the pedophiles. not the democrats like those conspiracy theories. that's a pretty compelling admission there 04.

i have nothing to prove.

And for at least the 3rd time... By the title of this thread... Yes. You do! But again... You debate, deny,, dodge, (repeatedly).

So as this thread goes circular once more...

e5eb3cc790dc9e8f5b7a9c38a539a809 (1).jpg

so he MAKES child rapists?

Nooooo... People make that free will choice on their own. BUT.... They will be judged for that.

It's ironic how you seem to hold everyone else to a higher standard... And make them accountable for their thoughts and actions.

It makes me wonder what deep dark secrets you might be hiding. You tend to bring up rape and incest quite a bit in this thread. Hmmmm.........

As far as the Catholic priests..... They should be allowed to marry and have a wife. It's not healthy for a man to have to obstain and live a life of chastity... Unless he can control himself.

But then again... I disagree with alot of the rules the Catholic religion imposes on their followers.

Last edited:
really, the gays aren't interested in kids. actually, there'd be
no pedophilia if they were all gays.

Do you realize how absurd that sounds???

That's kinda like saying if we didn't have rules and laws, nobody would do anything wrong.

Honestly... The more you spout, the more you remind me of an ex-military schizophrenic buddy of mine. You talk circular babble as bad as he does when he's on his meds. He's even worse when he forgets to take them.

and, no, there is no jury out on neanderthal and denisovan. neanderthal is in white european and denisovan in more central eastern asian. and some areas from both.

And from the bit of research I did. It seems scientists are undeciced about how many chromosomes neanderthal and Denisovan had.

My fault for not saying that the first time.

just take a moment and realize it makes sense when you view it as stone age superstition.

Then why do many nationalities have a similar creation story and similar flood story??? Many of them who have lived in secluded and remote places on the globe!!!

This points to the fact that at one point man lived in a centralized location.

But this too has been discussed more than once in this thread. Sooooo...

Really.... You do need to come up with new arguments. Because as I said before... The old ones are getting... Old.

ahh, from the myth book.

Hey... You brought it up first by falsely saying that that the wise men were " told " to follow the star. I was just pointing out your error about a book you don't understand... Or read very well.

QUOTE="hrmwrm, post: 2037434123, member: 9809"]oh, and i thought the 3 wise men were decended upon by angels and told to follow.[/QUOTE]

Again... You try to dodge... And then twist/shift the conversation. That's why this thread continues to........

Last edited:
Hmmmm...... First in post #1011 you say...

dna around the world would not be so diverse if

Then above in post #1034... You say:

exactly my point. we are all dna. all the same. mankind no different from the other animals

So which is it??? Can't have it both ways. You need some time to dodge and twist???

seriously, read before you write. it makes you look stupid.

Back at ya. And my comment about the rice plant was intentionally facetious... Because you were so hung up on the DNA thing... And ignoring the chromosomes

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back