Give it up Ladies! Ladies Ladies!!!!!!

does anyone know how many ladies there are on LVC. i know of, godess, msm8tress, and luckieleo (shes never on anymore, but her pic is on her cardomain site ill post it for her)

Heres Luckieleo

Shes never on so ill post this in her behalf

348671_121.jpg

I have an Idea.....

Put pics of your S/O, since we don't have too many women on the site. :) I'll go if everyone else will.

GREAT IDEA 94m5!!!!!! Give a description too..ei. how long youve been together, age, married/GF, anything else.
Heres Jamie 21 years old. Girlfriend of 3 years now. Have had a thing for each other for over 9 years now.

moms_001.jpg

Even tho, this is not my significant other at this time......I'm hopin and praying like hell she is soon. This is Erin and I at a wedding of a mutual friend in my hometown.

We have known each other for a while, but only recenty have we been talking. Hell, MAYBE she'll come to the X-mas meet. :D

Mike

100_5485.jpg

This is Nyssa she is a member here, but she never posts. We have been together two years. The pics are from the meet. She stuck her toungue out when I took the one pic. The other one is of her next to her car, My car was in the pic, but she is on the left in the photo, not a great pic but it is a pic.

DSC00534.JPG

DSC00524.JPG

I know that there are more Ladies in LVC, come on Ladies post your pics here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iancusp - great idea!!!

It takes a great S/O to put up with our insane love for our Lincolns and Caddies!!!

Great to finally meet the other half!

MsM8

here she is... weve been together since april, but i see us being a long term relationship. shes perfect for me, usually i date black chicks, but shes special. shes got sexy creme white skin, bright eyes and believe me, despite her looks.. she likes it fast and hard. she was an expensive date, but well worth every penny.

98931310_l.jpg

I think im in love.

Members online

No members online now.
Back