GenII 1998 LSC Parts Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

olddavid

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
There is an LSC T. Red 202000 mile parts car in Salem, about 60 miles away. No sunroof, but everything works save the rear light ballast. The car has oil in the overflow tank, yet shows none on the dipstick. It is equipped with Octastars. The front end has been rebuilt with greaseable fittings and the compressor and bags show as working all around. If I got this car, it would have to be gone within a month or I would need a new home to live in. Pics are posted in Portland Oregon CL auto parts. If we could strip it clean and have it to the recyclers in 30 days, I will be able to dismantle and send whatever you need ASAP. I cannot do this alone as I already have more cars than a sane man needs. If this isn't viable, feel free to express an opinion. I haven't posted in For Sale as I want to gauge the possibility of this working out. Thanks

yea Dave.... I need the passenger door and possibly some front end parts. IDK which front end parts yet though. But Im definitely interested. Id drive down there myself but after reading horror stories about the front end getting slammed down I'm scared to drive it. And now that I just seen the pics. I need alot off it. The door, front control arms (I'm assuming), And I'd be damn happy to get those wheels. Nice find David.

Hope you got a lot of storage space for parts to get stuffed in.

I have seen and driven the car. I didn't want to see it overheat, so it only went two blocks. It leveled to city driving height, shifted and stopped. If I get enough commitment to buy the majority, I will go down and buy it this weekend. I may have pissed him off a tad by not buying the day I saw it, but he still has it three days later. I will have to send the carcass to the shredder after I get everything we will use, and I have a small shed to store some things in. Like I said, I will have max thirty days until my wife goes ballistic.

Dude my car smells like gas real bad, I know im missing a hose down there b/c theres a hose missing from the gas tank but im not sure where it connects to, and the hoses that came with the gas tank that Elliot and me connected are rotted. So I need them hoses down there. Send me a text I lost your number...(new phone)...305-263-0038.

for the record, theres no way I can afford all 3 of the things I listed above. I'll be lucky to work out 1 of the items due to weight. So everything on my wish list is up for grabs (If Dave buys it). Shoot me some prices on the pieces + shipping & I'll tell you if I can afford it.

Guys, it's better if you PM your personal info (like your phone # and address) rather than post on an open online forum.

Guys, it's better if you PM your personal info (like your phone # and address) rather than post on an open online forum.

I thought about it before I posted it and couldn't picture any scenario where current or past mark VIII owners could screw me with this info. Thanks for your safety concerns though. My birthday and social I guard with my life.

I thought about it before I posted it and couldn't picture any scenario where current or past mark VIII owners could screw me with this info. Thanks for your safety concerns though. My birthday and social I guard with my life.

Well we also got the LS crowd here also :shifty: LOL. Ok, back to topic then...

Gentlemen- I have PMed all with my personal email and phone. Further inquiries can go through PM - it will be much easier and has the added convenience of notice when a message is pending. Thank you.

Can the moderator please delete this post? I will go through regular for sale channel after I have possession of the vehicle later today. Email me if you need verification, I could not see how to do it with edit function except by backspace key, which would leave subsequent queries intact?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back