Gen II Mark VIII motor redline ??

TONE DOWN, THATS NOT GONNA HAPPEN, BUT YOUR RIGHT THERE ARE KNOLEDGEABLE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE, AND SOME THAT ARE NOT !!

I AM VERY ASTUTE IN LINCOLNS AS I HAVE YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AT A DEALERSHIP.. DO I KNOW EVERY MARK 8 SPEC, MOST BUT NOT ALL, I DO WORK ON ALL LINCOLNS AND OCCASIONAL FORD COUSIN ONCE AND A WHILE. SO I CANT KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERY FORD, SORY, BUT AT LEAST I GOT THE BALLS TO ADMITT WHEN I AM WRONG, MOST DONT, EGO GETS THEM EVRYTIME....

LIKE I SAID, THERE IS NO ONE WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING, NO ONE !!!!

I MIGHT POSSIBLE SHARE THE WAY YOU GET RID OF AIRFILTER BOX AND AIRBOX, AND TAKE THE STOCK MASS FLOW OUT AND ADAPT A CONE FILTERED COLD AIR INTAKE TOO, DONT NEED THE MUSTANG COBRA ONE, RUNS TOO LEAN..

I WORK TONS, THE SITE IS GREAT, I USUALLY SPEND MY TIME AT WWW.MARKVIII.ORG AND I JOINED IN SPRING... MAYBE WHEN I RETIRE I CAN SPEND MORE TIME ON THREADS, NO I WORK TONS AND MY CARS ARE SECOND, KEEPS ME AWAY FRON THE NAGGING WIFE...

Crow Its What For Dinner ?? Maybe So, But Least I Got The Balls To Admit I Am Not Perfect, But Since I Work On Lincolns For A Living And Done So Over 20 Years Not To Mention The Hobby Side...

I Can Honestly Say I Know More Than 99.9% Of Most, And I Have The Experience..do I Memorise Every Spec, No...just Honestly Got Them Confused With Another Car, Happens In My Line Thats Why We Have Service Manuals That Cost Thousands For Each Car For Each Year... I Have Access To Everything, No Need To Memorise

I Concentrate On Taking Care Of Family, And Dusting People At The Track, Its A Great Life So Say All You Want, It Makes Me Laugh Which I Need These Days... Please Keep A Postin

95LSC 2FAST4U said:
Crow Its What For Dinner ?? Maybe So, But Least I Got The Balls To Admit I Am Not Perfect, But Since I Work On Lincolns For A Living And Done So Over 20 Years Not To Mention The Hobby Side...

I Can Honestly Say I Know More Than 99.9% Of Most, And I Have The Experience..do I Memorise Every Spec, No...just Honestly Got Them Confused With Another Car, Happens In My Line Thats Why We Have Service Manuals That Cost Thousands For Each Car For Each Year... I Have Access To Everything, No Need To Memorise

I Concentrate On Taking Care Of Family, And Dusting People At The Track, Its A Great Life So Say All You Want, It Makes Me Laugh Which I Need These Days... Please Keep A Postin
I dont like you.

95LSC 2FAST4U said:
...blah blah blah...

NEWSFLASH: You aren't as important as you think you are. Please check your attititude at the door.

Try being a bit more humble before you end up on a steady diet of crow.

95LSC 2FAST4U said:
Dont Think I Am Important, Dont Care, I Am Making Money And Dusting Cars At The Track, Life Is Great, Sounds Like Your Jealous, I Dont Blame You..

I could honestly care less WHAT you do in your free time, including taking a long drive off of a short pier. My only stipulation to that is don't come on here telling us you messed that up out of sheer stupidity. Your no different than any of the other trolls we have had here after that little stunt. (other than a higher post count which is about to get smaller, once I remove all of this crap.)

No more. OK pumpkin?

Quote:"Even More Than J. Mays Who Designed This Car At Ford".

He was wrong here too.

Jack Telnack was the Vice President - Design (retired 1998). Mays came after Jack.

Here's Jack posing with my Mark's. He is still very proud of the Mark VIII.

jack.jpg

Funny '95LSC 2FAST4U Says, "No one knows everything.............I can honestly say I know 99.9% more than most." Fuc that is damn near everything!!!!:confused:

What an assclown!!

Quote:"Even More Than J. Mays Who Designed This Car At Ford".

He was wrong here too.

Jack Telnack was the Vice President - Design (retired 1998). Mays came after Jack.

Here's Jack posing with my Mark's. He is still very proud of the Mark VIII.

Wonder if he remembers the SuperMark?

Speaking of motor redline.... Geno, I think you could tell him a thing or 2 about slamming it to 7500 rpm, huh? (carlisle burnout video) LOL

My 97 LSC has such a vicious snappy shift from 3rd to 4th , fish tailing in that gear from lane to lane is therapy as well. I love my LSC , maybe the OEM trans cooler plays a significant role in the smoothness of my shifts

Members online

No members online now.
Back