Gen 2 stuff for sale from parted 97 lsc

v8only

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
-complete rubber molding kit (tan accent) in good shape including both doors, trunk and under hood strip-$50

-tail lights (LSC) (RED)--$40 each

-LSC RED grill $75

-LSC mouldings, all 4 $100 RED

-Package deal $150 red grill plus mouldings (will have red center light soon)

-air ride computer

-plastic blend door arm

-air compressor (entire thing that bolts to the frame)

-dr side fender $75 clean, red, one small ding (no pass fender)

- both doors mouldings not included

-trunklid

-headlight housings no hid's $75 each

may have other stuff, but that's the major stuff...all from a 97 lsc I parted

So, what all is included in that package deal? Center tail light is included? If so, I'm pretty sure I want it.

for $150 the mouldings and grill, all in great shape....the tail light will be more, but before I put it up for sale, I've got to get it from my friends house, and plug it into my driver to make sure it's good.

I need this stuff gone, and am motivated to sell this stuff at the right price to a motivated seller....the prices I'm going off of are ballpark figures..I've seen mouldings average $100 or so for the set, and grill usually $75 ish each. i've had all kinds of tail light offers, and to be honest, I'd like to include all the lsc parts in one package to the same person for one good price

I'll do what I consider should be a killer deal...since all this stuff I'm about to list has red body paint (some of the paint is in better condition than the other parts)...

i'll sell both headlights with the painted red strip on bottom, center tail light, all 4 red lsc mouldings, the grill, and I'll throw in both tail lights for $300 plus ship

i've also these wheels for sale..very nice condition, no rusting or pitting that I've seen and little to NO curb rash...$200

side%20shot.jpg

I am still interested in the neon if you want to give me a price and not "take offers"

cup holder I'm keeping

the disc changer was missing already. However, I've got my personal DD 98 mark viii that I swapped out the original broken ford radio for an alpine, and I've still got my disc changer in the trunk. I tested it and it is fully functional just 2 months ago. The only prices I've seen are ebay....If I got $100 or so, I'd be tempted to pull and sell it, otherwise i'll leave it back there in case I ever want to go back to the original radio.

looking for the plastic protector (forgot name...)on the inside of the drivers side wheel you one, if so how much?

Members online

No members online now.
Back