Gen 1 (94) What do you need??

GMAN

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Here is a rare color. I don't see much of these colors. Gen 1 white with navy blue interior. If anyone is interested in the interior, the driver's seat is worn, but the rest look ok. Engine is intact, working air bags, VRCM, and whatever else is there you may need.
022-1.gif

021-1.gif

020-1.gif

019-1.gif

018-1.gif

017-1.gif

016-1.gif

Need door panel, center console, shifter and more.

Sorry for the delay. Yes, that's the color code.

Hook me up with the drivers side mirror, ONLY if it's not chipped, scratched and has a good mirror in it. Really all I need is the mirror but if you don't get all crazy with the price lol, I'll take the whole thing. Check on the outer door handles too and you can PM me whatever you're gonna charge me. No big rush and no need to make a special trip out there just to look. My door handles are fine but it's something small that I can keep stored away and in my color. Never know when one might break.

Hook me up with the drivers side mirror, ONLY if it's not chipped, scratched and has a good mirror in it. Really all I need is the mirror but if you don't get all crazy with the price lol, I'll take the whole thing. Check on the outer door handles too and you can PM me whatever you're gonna charge me. No big rush and no need to make a special trip out there just to look. My door handles are fine but it's something small that I can keep stored away and in my color. Never know when one might break.

PM me your phone number so I can text you pics.

I need the drivers side door handle, if still available.
Thanks.

G- the console compartment lid is still available I would like it, and did the 94's have the metal hook for the drivers seat floor mat? if so look up under the drivers seat and see if it is still there if so, detach it - Ill take it

G- the console compartment lid is still available I would like it, and did the 94's have the metal hook for the drivers seat floor mat? if so look up under the drivers seat and see if it is still there if so, detach it - Ill take it

Sorry Deb, that car was long crushed. I came across a black/black 93 last weekend. The interior is in good shape, and the original EATC buttons are not damaged. I'll find that hook for you. I have a console lid in good shape, but it is not black.

Sorry Deb, that car was long crushed. I came across a black/black 93 last weekend. The interior is in good shape, and the original EATC buttons are not damaged. I'll find that hook for you. I have a console lid in good shape, but it is not black.

Where is this 93 at?
Still need the clock spring.

Members online

No members online now.
Back