G-RELL's Full PLasti Dip & Others

i dunno, sounds like you are a broken window away from a joyride.. or worse
the good news is that no one in their right mind would run all of that risk over a 10+ yr old LS...

i dunno, sounds like you are a broken window away from a joyride.. or worse
the good news is that no one in their right mind would run all of that risk over a 10+ yr old LS...

A. When not parked in the garage or behind a secured gate at work, there is a secondary switch (unlisted).. If i dont want it started....it cant be started.

B. My LS is defenatly worth stealing....:D

His LS is pretty secure. I'll put it this way....I would have a hard time stealing this LS and I did the wiring.

.... anyways!!!!
20140414_155201_zps206e2711.jpg

thats his cute pet name for all the boys he wants to take to pound town...

you should feel honored, and wear it as a badge of pride.

keep dreamin, mr. gay 'pride'...
... and if that was meant to be an insult you should prolly take the picture of joedrt off the back of your wife's head...

Not sure what custom I pod interface your talking about? My old head unit used a Jlink (Jensen IIRC) hardly custom...this one uses standard USB. your only allowed so many characters for your sig. I try and condense when I can.

you can see my two headunits at the beginning of this thread (before all the BS)

Ha... find me me one and I'm all over it!!! shoot i'll take a 2nd gen LSE for the right price

Miss a week, miss a...well, not much judging form this thread. I've seen threads flamed before but only for a day, maybe two. geez

The white ones just look like they stick out - which could be a good thing if that's your intention... I think black would make it look more streamline... Plus you could always peel it if you don't like it haha

i was afraid they would do that if they were black... sounds like I need to dip them and see (maybe even try out my gloss gallons!!)

Members online

No members online now.
Back