-welded IMRC deletes,
-Cobra fuel rails,
-Throttle body,
-all sensors,
-all necessary bolts,
-throttle cable bracket,
-IAC tube,
-used gaskets (re-use or replace).

Great swap for any Gen 1 or Gen 2 cars. Overall great condition 16 year old intake :)
All pictured parts included. Asking price $450 + shipping.

SALE PENDING ...

Wow, great deal!! Chestnut101, Last year this time I paid $500.00 for something close but was missing the IAC, EGR cable bracket and intake hose. $450.00 is a screaming deal and if I had the money and needed I would jump on this and not bother to offer anything less.

His asking price is $450 shipped.
his asking price says 450 plus shipping....to me, that suggests some flexibility
---
chestnut, remember your hood will have to be modded or carved....
added HP? 20? 30?

With the research I have done, the Cobra intake should fit under the Gen2 hood. I read all the Post I could find on LVC and studied the picture of people that have them. Am I missing something?

I could be wrong but i'm pretty sure its under 20. There are plenty of thread on them..Read up. :p
yea, that's what i concluded awhile ago when i had a chance to get one...I bought a custom SCT tune instead and still might do the Cobra IM later
clean fit under gen 2 eh?

The only mod to the gen 2 hood is a tab toward the back of the hood. That's it. I have one also but don't want to crazy with mods to make it work. I just want it because it looks cool. I don't care about HP gains

IMRC delete: loss of low-end torque with that set up? that's what happens if i wire mine open w/ factory 96 IM

I hope I am not missing anything. I want to keep outside as is (just paint and wheels and tires) Drivetrain is out. 4:10's (locker) done, Driveshaft (93 up-grade u-joints) only needs balancing this week. Trans done (frictions/steels/bearings/Jmod). Now is engine time! Check bearing/replace if necs., reseal, intake and intake cams. Once cams are decided I will get Stall to match, Custom tune (secondary air, EGR and IRC delete) and complete exhaust. Bolt on braces after drivetrain reassembled. Going to keep as street car. Like I said the outside stays original. Been waiting to to do this since 2004.

IMRC delete: loss of low-end torque with that set up? that's what happens if i wire mine open w/ factory 96 IM

You need a stall convertor if deletes are used.

This is a awesome price for a complete intake.
It comes will all you need with hard to find items, from a trusted well known seller.

You need a stall convertor if deletes are used.

This is a awesome price for a complete intake.
It comes will all you need with hard to find items, from a trusted well known seller.

Yes I believe so (price) and from someone that has been on LVC site since 2006, trust is a word I would use. I have someone else that will sell 1997 Cobra intake w/o top cover and throw in the intake Cams (from wrecked 97 with 68k) for $425.00 shipped but would like have compete set-up (going to get Fuel Regulator and injectors anyways) and Inspect/mic used Cams before I buy. We will see.

I could be wrong but i'm pretty sure its under 20. There are plenty of thread on them..Read up. :p

I'm thinking 15 to 17 tops.

It's mainly for looks and the deal for $450 is the best I have seen on here with everything he is including. I would pay for it right now but I'm in the middle of a $1,000 exhaust and seeing this post 3 days late lol. Plus, I don't really get into that type of mod but they do make the engine look good up top, especially a Gen 2 because there are no plug wires. $450 shipped, there should be no drama at that cost. If I bought it, there would be drama for me lol.

Jeremi, it should sell with ease, if you haven't already shipped it off.

Members online

Back