FS: C-Heads and much more

GMAN

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am abandoning my project. So everything I have for it is up for sale.

Freshly machined C heads with new valves and guides: $500
Cobra intake for C heads: $300
Freshly machined assembled 94 block. Bored .020 over installed with JE Pistons, and Manley rods. $800

There are plenty of pics on My Motor Build Thread

That's a great price on the assembled block, if shipping wasn't so high i would consider buying it. I read the thread but i might have missed it, which crank are you running?

My interests in my Mark are no longer into extreme horsepower anymore. I don't know I just want a good looking and and sounding ride. I'll leave all that 1/4 mile times and the other stuff to those you who are interested in it. This package however has everything to get you more than 50% complete.

i feel the same way greg, i lost my interest too, but i have been into way longer than you, so you got burnt out quickly!! i cant believe how much i enjoy driving my bone stock 98 lsc. its so nice and quiet! good luck with the sale.

Here are some pics of the cobra intake.....

SAM_0063.jpg

SAM_0062.jpg

SAM_0058.jpg

SAM_0059.jpg

SAM_0057.jpg

SAM_0061.jpg

Freshly machined assembled 94 block. Bored .020 over installed with JE Pistons, and Manley rods. $800

Dammit if I didn't have other things going on. That is a phucking deal right there. Chit chit chit! I need to leave this thread now LOL

And I still have it.:shifty:

I am getting an itch to do something with it. I can't believe no one has got this yet, as well as the short runner C head intake.

I just replied about your 96-98 intake. I think I would rather go this route. Right now, I am running a 93 mark engine with 98 mark top end (mustang swap). If I were to buy the c heads and intake, what else would I need to make that all work? How about If I bought the whole setup? Would I be able to use parts from my existing motor to complete it?

cost + shipping to 46112?

Thanks. Sorry about all these questions, but trying to make decisions so I'm ready when the $ is here.

I just replied about your 96-98 intake. I think I would rather go this route. Right now, I am running a 93 mark engine with 98 mark top end (mustang swap). If I were to buy the c heads and intake, what else would I need to make that all work? How about If I bought the whole setup?

cost + shipping to 46112?

Thanks. Sorry about all these questions, but trying to make decisions so I'm ready when the $ is here.

The heads were from a 99 Continental. The are already sold. The shortblock and intake is still available.

Could you give me a shipped price for the block and the b head intake please? That is if you still have that intake. If not, just price on block. 46112.

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.
Back