Free Car Fax Reports

heres my vin, check away 1lnlm91v09y620895 and thanks for the help! :Beer :wave

bloodgene.gif

hottweelz said:
Yeah, former.
See:http://www.tpmm.com/staff/
I stopped taking new clients in May of this year and now I'm just honoring my exisiting contracts for medical professionals' web sites and promotional campaigns.

Some companies go thousands even millions of dollars in debt on the business manager's word of "past sales" and "projected sales" and "market projections" and current "market studies". Since 1997, if we didn't have the money (actual funds) in the bank to do something or hire an employee for a year or lease an office for a year, then we didn't do it. All office equipment was bought and later paid for at the end of that month. When we showed a profit, we didn't buy a 1.5 million square foot office complex with a $20,000.00 a month electric bill. We asked questions like, "How much for an additional Marketing Manager? $30-40,000.00? Do we have that in the bank right now? Then we can afford an additional marketing manager."

Each quarter, we reassesed our budget. Last March, we only had enough funding for nine months or until December 2004. Even though the "projections" said that we'd have an increase of gross revenue in the months up to November (NOBODY pays bills in December), that was not enough to put employees livelyhoods on the line for a MAYBE.

The Staff and vendors and contractors and anyone else that received income from tpmm.com, was like "family". Instead of taking a chance and possibly NOT making my 05 budget, gave the inhouse employees two months of employment and a month of severence plus their choice of office furniture. The contractors received one additional "net30" payment and the part-timers got an additional month of employment.

Come January 2005, we produce tax records for pass employees and call it the end of an era.

The domain name, TPMM.COM, goes on the block on e-bay.

:tear:

ok some sort of bug on the site.... :( all my threads are showing up blank
my other message was: It's been a pleasure helping everyone with the VINs but unfortunately:
CARFAX Account Login
Your account expired on Wednesday, November 03, 2004 after running 30 report(s). You are limited to one Unlimited CARFAX Account per 6 months. Please click here to purchase individual CARFAX Vehicle History Reports.

Oldschool, originally I typed you a long-ass msg about your site, but after three failed attempts, and failure of cut/paste, heres the short, short version.... If you need help auctioning the Domain Name, let me know I'll try to get some decent traffic over to the auction. A Four Letter Domain Name is very desirable nowadays.

Thanks a lot for your help with the VINs!

Regarding the centers, your car should have black center caps with a silver wreath and crest, being a regular Deville. The silver centers were Fleetwood and 60 Special only.

Thank you

:yourock: Thanks, I am trying to buy a car for my kiddos. :slam OY! what a nightmare:)

YV1LS5516S1242188 I found this one though.

Please post to my email. Blessings, :Beer
Amy

Members online

Back