Free Car Fax Reports

hottweelz

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well I bought the 30 day plan for $25 cuz I need to run two reports... Feel free to submit your VIN's ... it's like F'n Christmas around here, Let me know if you want your results posted here or by PM
:dj:

Brought to you by HottWeelz

Only one PM? anyone else need this? Gotta figure out how to keep this post up top for the full thirty days so everyone gets an opportunity.

Great idea...

Thanks for sharing with every one.
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon10.gif

squirell said:
hottweelz you da man !!
Thank you :headbang:

Roy just need your email address, unless I can find it,

FYI... TO ALL: The PM System on :V does not allow the number of characters for the carfax report internally. So I've been running the VIN, Right Clicking "View Source" for the site, and emailing the HTML Code (minus the silly little icons). Pleae have the email address I need to send this to... unless you just want the attachments replied in this thread... either way, I'm glad to help out.

Opps that would help roy-dewey@matco.com

hottweelz said:
Roy just need your email address, unless I can find it,

FYI... TO ALL: The PM System on :V does not allow the number of characters for the carfax report internally. So I've been running the VIN, Right Clicking "View Source" for the site, and emailing the HTML Code (minus the silly little icons). Pleae have the email address I need to send this to... unless you just want the attachments replied in this thread... either way, I'm glad to help out.

OK at this time, I am up to date with every ones request... Let me know if you have not rec'd an email from me... Keep 'em comming... we are on a good track, not one report with ANY BAD NEWS yet! We own great cars!

Hi Hotweelz

Many thanks for the Carfax report, as you said nothing but good news, the last entry on the report even had that the car is was exported to the UK. :)

Best wishes

Dereck

Crap, I'm like George Bush in te back five acres of his ranch, I'm Lost Starting Monday anyone that I haven't gotten to yet, please repost the VINs, it was impossible for me to do any on the weekend.

Members online

Back