Free Car Fax Reports

hottweelz said:
Crap, I'm like George Bush in te back five acres of his ranch, I'm Lost Starting Monday anyone that I haven't gotten to yet, please repost the VINs, it was impossible for me to do any on the weekend.
hehehehe
Is it Monday yet?
1LNBM93E8KY698804 Please.

October 4 to November 2 is 30 days

I have about four more at home that I need run and then breakfast is on me. I'll post soon (or else smack myself for lunching).

Heather/Marine, You've Got Mail

also, FYI
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Welcome! [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You have run 19 CARFAX Vehicle History Report(s). This account includes Unlimited CARFAX Vehicle History Reports and Unlimited CARFAX Safety & Reliability Reports. It is scheduled to expire on 11/03/2004. [/font]

My friend claims to have permanent carfax access, anyone know about this, he says he paid the higher price (same as me) and his doesn't expire... mine apparently goes on 11/03/04 :(

Wow! Thanks

hottweelz said:
Well I bought the 30 day plan for $25 cuz I need to run two reports... Feel free to submit your VIN's ... it's like F'n Christmas around here, Let me know if you want your results posted here or by PM
:dj:

Brought to you by HottWeelz

I would really appreciate it if you get me these two car fax reports

1FMZU32E3WUA09262

and

1FMZU34X6WUB05756

You are a life saver

Thanks so MUCH :yourock:

Goldie

Can you e-mail me them at Goldiegold@bellsouth.net

hottweelz said:
Well I bought the 30 day plan for $25 cuz I need to run two reports... Feel free to submit your VIN's ... it's like F'n Christmas around here, Let me know if you want your results posted here or by PM
:dj:

Brought to you by HottWeelz

1NXBR12E2XZ282945
and
1N4BU31DXVC238806

to dong@pilgrim.unl.edu

Thank
John

:V Attention:
You have run 26 CARFAX Vehicle History Report(s). This account includes Unlimited CARFAX Vehicle History Reports and Unlimited CARFAX Safety & Reliability Reports. It is scheduled to expire on 11/03/2004.

Thanks a lot for helping everyone out with your generous offer!

1FABP46W4FH146585
1FABP4639FH128587
1GCCS1946R8118698

lvcdat@smedco.net

BTW, Where did you get the center caps for your car? Those are off a Fleetwood.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave/Chris You've Got Mail

Those centercaps are from a FleetWood? hmmm did - not - know - that.

hottweelz said:
My friend claims to have permanent carfax access, anyone know about this, he says he paid the higher price (same as me) and his doesn't expire... mine apparently goes on 11/03/04 :(
Unless they are an employee, sorry ... no such animal.

The company issues 30 day unlimited accounts and we run 20 - 2500 VINs in that 30 day period. After 30 days, customers cannot reregister for FIVE MONTHS. The work around is that in January you may be known as JohnJSmith. February; John.J.Smith March; johnSmith etcetera, use the same credit card. As it stands, the company is barely standing, with only minimal advertising and only twenty dollars per customer. Ten permanent accounts and they wouldn't receive another new account.

P.S. I'm speaking from experience. I'm a former dot com CEO :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back