For Sale: Lincoln LSx

My guess is its tough getting a sticker on the LSX

don't think so. i think its been registered a few times here in missouri anyway. pretty easy to get it to pass inspection really. and that's before slipping a few bucks to the right person even. engine newer than the car its going into, and appropriate emissions equipment, its not too hard.

don't think so. i think its been registered a few times here in missouri anyway. pretty easy to get it to pass inspection really. and that's before slipping a few bucks to the right person even. engine newer than the car its going into, and appropriate emissions equipment, its not too hard.

It would be impossible to register that car in The People's Republik for road use. I'm pretty sure it could be registered for off-road use only.

Believe they are wheels off of a Volvo XC90? 60? Alax has similar wheels on here.

I live on the Illinios side. 20 minutes from the Arch. In a little town of 2300 people. Its great. Small town living just 20 minutes from downtown STL, South County, & Fairview Heights Il(big business mall area). The wife and I love it.

Hey Rollin, I'm heading back in to the US starting this Monday.
I've got a load of freight to go to Elk Grove IL.
Have to be there for Tuesday.

what do you think, 5hrs too far ?
I can't go that much out of route though.

Probably best to save it for another day.
My trip might even change as I was bothering them for a more southern run.

its always been listed around that, but im sure its sold for less... Its had 4 owners??? new one will be 5???

I emailed him to see if he knew how much the springs were cut. He got back to me promptly so at least he's actually trying to sell it I guess. I hate when people don't reply for days.

Hot damn, 14,000!!!! What did the dirst owner sell it for????

The4 very first time I think it was listed at $10k originally, and went for a touch under that. They have done a lot to it since then, but my personally opinion is that if it sells it will be for a bit less than asking price.

yeah with the parts and work put into it, I would be in it for about 12,000 if i had the money for another

its a cool car, but I am not sure I would daily it

21214126.jpg

Perhaps they don't own it long enough to take new pictures. They could be that busy.

Man i would love to see this car with some stoptechs front and rear and a nice procharger on it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back