For Sale: Lincoln LSx

Good luck with the sale. Is it a member here? If not, tell the buyer about the LVC. Have them sign up.:)

I bought a 60" LG Plasma in 2006 with a Bose 2.8 Lifestyle. Six speaker sorround sound. 70lbs sub. Sounds unreal. I insulated the walls and ceiling. I shake the china cabinet upstairs. Wife gets a little upset then.:lol:

Few pictures.

Five piece sectional with matching oversize recliner. Three person Lovesac chair. Comfortable as hell. Great for just dropping in and watching anything. I usually drag to the middle of the floor for the girls to crash in and watch a movie. Wife and I get the couch to ourselves.;)

I made the bar myself. First time I had ever attempted such a large project. It was a learning experience for sure. The floor behind the bar is an actual bowling alley lane. Foul to just past the arrows. Got it from old Mont Clair Bolw in Edwardsville for $100. Made the bar top out of wood flooring. Polyruthane the top. Water proof for spills. Stained it all with Golden Oak stain. Installed some white LED lighting under the edge of the bar. Very simple really. Took me 20 minutes. Mini frig holds 144 cans of whatever you want. 1200 watt microwave. Mostly just for popcorn.

Decor. Big sports fan. Installed a few neon signs. Big Steelers and Cardinals fan. Need 2011 Cardinal team plaque. Still holding off on my Steelers banner. Figure, Steelers will win another one the second I buy one.:lol: Also, hung my bowling plaques up. I am a big bowler. Hence the bowling alley floor.:D

Two things. You can never have to many outlets. I did them every 10 feet. Can lighting is the best. I should have done four lights in the home theater part of the basement. Oh well. Live and learn.

Bar 01.jpg

Bar 02.jpg

Bar 03.jpg

Home theater 01.jpg

Home theater 02.jpg

Good luck with the sale. Is it a member here? If not, tell the buyer about the LVC. Have them sign up.:)

I bought a 60" LG Plasma in 2006 with a Bose 2.8 Lifestyle. Six speaker sorround sound. 70lbs sub. Sounds unreal. I insulated the walls and ceiling. I shake the china cabinet upstairs. Wife gets a little upset then.:lol:

Few pictures.

Five piece sectional with matching oversize recliner. Three person Lovesac chair. Comfortable as hell. Great for just dropping in and watching anything. I usually drag to the middle of the floor for the girls to crash in and watch a movie. Wife and I get the couch to ourselves.;)

I made the bar myself. First time I had ever attempted such a large project. It was a learning experience for sure. The floor behind the bar is an actual bowling alley lane. Foul to just past the arrows. Got it from old Mont Clair Bolw in Edwardsville for $100. Made the bar top out of wood flooring. Polyruthane the top. Water proof for spills. Stained it all with Golden Oak stain. Installed some white LED lighting under the edge of the bar. Very simple really. Took me 20 minutes. Mini frig holds 144 cans of whatever you want. 1200 watt microwave. Mostly just for popcorn.

Decor. Big sports fan. Installed a few neon signs. Big Steelers and Cardinals fan. Need 2011 Cardinal team plaque. Still holding off on my Steelers banner. Figure, Steelers will win another one the second I buy one.:lol: Also, hung my bowling plaques up. I am a big bowler. Hence the bowling alley floor.:D

Two things. You can never have to many outlets. I did them every 10 feet. Can lighting is the best. I should have done four lights in the home theater part of the basement. Oh well. Live and learn.

:mad: we were only one damn strike away from winning it all!!!! But you guys were a good team. Too bad you guys lost puljos. Hes a beast.

:mad: we were only one damn strike away from winning it all!!!! But you guys were a good team. Too bad you guys lost puljos. Hes a beast.

Rangers were one strike away TWICE!!!!!! It sucks that we lost King Albert. At least we don't have to face him in our division. The Rangers get to see him 17/18 games a year now.:lol:

I like the basement rollin. It will be nice to have an area like that. Right now the wife and I are living in half of the duplex I bought this year. It doesn't really have that "home" feeling because I bought it for income purposes to keep once we leave the area. Can't wait to be in a real house that we will be in for a while so I can do things that we like. instead of just keeping it generic to keep it easy to rent.

I like the basement rollin. It will be nice to have an area like that. Right now the wife and I are living in half of the duplex I bought this year. It doesn't really have that "home" feeling because I bought it for income purposes to keep once we leave the area. Can't wait to be in a real house that we will be in for a while so I can do things that we like. instead of just keeping it generic to keep it easy to rent.

Thank you. Its a buyers market. Several nice price homes in my subdivision. Are you in the STL area?

Sorry Jwall. Kinda highjacking your thread bro.

I think it's had 2 owners since this thread was made haha. And the latest one has dissappeared. I haven't seen the LSX around in a while.

Probably off of LVC considering the type of scrutiny this car has received here. Probably found a friendlier home on a LS1 forum

I would think not, you think those gm fellas are going to welcome someone putting a gm motor in a ford/jag/lincoln mobile, maybe more than the way around

built ford tough with chevy stuff???

Thank you. Its a buyers market. Several nice price homes in my subdivision. Are you in the STL area?

Sorry Jwall. Kinda highjacking your thread bro.

We're down in the ft wood area right now. Next year once I'm out of the military we quite possibly might end up in STL. Depends on where we can both get into school for the things we want.

You're right, it is def a buyers market. It was last year anyway. I might just save the rest of my VA loan benefits for a home we can live in for a while, either that or purchase another income property.

I've seen some nice neighborhoods up there in STL. Some poopy ones too :cool:.

We're down in the ft wood area right now. Next year once I'm out of the military we quite possibly might end up in STL. Depends on where we can both get into school for the things we want.

You're right, it is def a buyers market. It was last year anyway. I might just save the rest of my VA loan benefits for a home we can live in for a while, either that or purchase another income property.

I've seen some nice neighborhoods up there in STL. Some poopy ones too :cool:.

I live on the Illinios side. 20 minutes from the Arch. In a little town of 2300 people. Its great. Small town living just 20 minutes from downtown STL, South County, & Fairview Heights Il(big business mall area). The wife and I love it.

Should have started a collection and sent it on a trip up to Dearborn. Pull up to the front gate and do some burns. I can't blame the Boeing guy for the demise of Lincoln. That crap they have out now just sucks. It's funny how all of the critics threw the LS under the bus with all the talk about the heavy and too expensive chassis. It really sucked so bad in the S-Type when the silly Brits messed with the front end setup to soften the ride as "befits a proper British Saloon" and then blame it on the poor design and lack of detail from the barbaric side of the pond. Oh, then stick in a force fed "Lump" with 400 hp, set the proper damping rates to the way it was designed from the beginning, slap a red R on it, and oh those British sure do know how to build cars! REALLY? Wow! The chassis so un-refined that now, it's the basic platform for the mighty XF. Jaguar is now owned by Tata, an Indian firm. They took our beloved platform and said "Thank you, Come again!" REALLY!!

Great vid! And great timing opening the hood, I TOTALLY wanted to know if the fan worked. :D

BTW, I seem to have this erection that won't go away all of a sudden... Hmm. Weird.

Should have started a collection and sent it on a trip up to Dearborn. Pull up to the front gate and do some burns. I can't blame the Boeing guy for the demise of Lincoln. That crap they have out now just sucks. It's funny how all of the critics threw the LS under the bus with all the talk about the heavy and too expensive chassis. It really sucked so bad in the S-Type when the silly Brits messed with the front end setup to soften the ride as "befits a proper British Saloon" and then blame it on the poor design and lack of detail from the barbaric side of the pond. Oh, then stick in a force fed "Lump" with 400 hp, set the proper damping rates to the way it was designed from the beginning, slap a red R on it, and oh those British sure do know how to build cars! REALLY? Wow! The chassis so un-refined that now, it's the basic platform for the mighty XF. Jaguar is now owned by Tata, an Indian firm. They took our beloved platform and said "Thank you, Come again!" REALLY!!

The mustang would have been epic with the DEW98 platform instead of the stupid axle and struts it has now.

gorgeous car.

I just don't understand why with all that work they went with the cheesy grill overlay....

I can't fit both kids, my sub, and a stroller in my LS.
I still have my spare in my trunk, a speakerbox, 3 amps, 10lb nitrous bottle, golf clubs, little stroller, limited slip diff in box, mini compressor for tires, and work parts floating around!:D Only 1 kid though... for now.

My guess is its tough getting a sticker on the LSX

I still have my spare in my trunk, a speakerbox, 3 amps, 10lb nitrous bottle, golf clubs, little stroller, limited slip diff in box, mini compressor for tires, and work parts floating around!:D Only 1 kid though... for now.

My guess is its tough getting a sticker on the LSX

damn...

I have a full spare, two 12"s, cap and a cart bag full of clubs (lol the clubs are the most expensive thing in the car) ...

Members online

No members online now.
Back