FOR SALE! 1992 Lamborghini Diablo VT

If you ask me it's a kit car. The lines on the body aren't right. Where are the pics of the motor and interior. I bet the motor says fireo on it and is bright red.

Look at the gauge then go crawl back into the hole you came from

Lamberghini & Ferrari 017.jpg

Lamberghini & Ferrari 023.jpg

Lamberghini & Ferrari 022.jpg

Thats is pure sexy, Buddy of mine just saw a countach on I 80 this weekend. Unfornatly he was in his 323 Hatchback(bob) instead of his Vette. It passed him a 90 so there was no chance to keep up. nice car

Idiot huh? Anyone can change gauges and by the way the new gauges come with the kits. I still didn't see any motor pics? HMMMM? Where are those? And why does it look like the cluster was spray painted black. On those Lambos that was a solid piece of plastic and would never get wrinkles in the paint. Keep trying idiot, you might have some people fooled. Oh and p.s. If you produce some motor pics make sure the car is in the pic as well.

Idiot huh? Anyone can change gauges and by the way the new gauges come with the kits. I still didn't see any motor pics? HMMMM? Where are those? And why does it look like the cluster was spray painted black. On those Lambos that was a solid piece of plastic and would never get wrinkles in the paint. Keep trying idiot, you might have some people fooled. Oh and p.s. If you produce some motor pics make sure the car is in the pic as well.

Youve only been here a month. Ive been here a few more days than yourself to say the least.So why would I lie to the people I talk to on almost a daily basis?BTW haw many lamborghinis have you sat in? Id guess NONE. Also the dash is actually stiched leather and the dash plastic is rubber coated.If this was a "kitcar" from a pontiac Fiero the wheel base would be really short(and narrow) hence a 4cylinder vs. a v12 I thought you were stupid on your first post but now youve removed all doubt.

lamborghini engine2.jpg

lamborghini engine.jpg

Yes its a 92 mondial T cabriolet The price is 76,200 OBO 14K miles If your interested I can email you some pics

Mondial T Cabbies have never gotten to that price. Hell, it wasn't even that much in 92.

Lower the price by 30grand and you might get some lookers.

Have you g-f's dad take those bumper stickers off and that is one hell of a price for a Diablo.

I didn't catch this...is it a VT or non-VT?

IOW...rwd or awd?

Mondial T Cabbies have never gotten to that price. Hell, it wasn't even that much in 92.

Lower the price by 30grand and you might get some lookers.

Have you g-f's dad take those bumper stickers off and that is one hell of a price for a Diablo.

I didn't catch this...is it a VT or non-VT?

IOW...rwd or awd?

it is NOT a VT. which means its rwd. He did some things to the car that I personally wouldn't do like the bumper stickers and he put a VT emblem on the back. the VT started in 94. As for the price that is what my consignment seller had it for on ebay. I thought the price should have been no more than 45-50.

:blah: :blah: :blah: I still didn't see any motor pics? HMMMM? Where are those? :blah: :blah: :blah

Now shut the hell up, noob. Why would 95 come on here and CLAIM it's a real Lambo if it wasn't?

Jesus, all these magazine experts annoy me sometimes. I know, I know. You're probably an expert on one because you have/had one. :rolleyes:

Go back to your regularly scheduled posting, and I'm going to go eat breakfast.

No not at a loss for words, and not a magazine expert. And by the way next time your in Jersey stop by I wanna show you something. And as for the stupid part would you really say that to my face if I was looking you in the eye? I think not. And by the way, the wheel bases on those cars are almost identical. And if you really wanna get down to it GT we can race for pinks when your ready. And you can pick the car out of my garage. Only if your STUPID enough to race. See ya at Englishtown farm boy.

GT I know your a redneck and probably home schooled, You probably even slept with the teacher. But no where did I apologize, I offered you a chance to win one of my garage queens. Or better yet a chance for you to lose that Lambo. The offer still stands. I have three cars for you to choose from. So when your ready let me know. Oh and by the way farm boy this is Lincoln vs. Cadillac. Nowhere on here does it say anything about Lambos. Wendsday and fridays are race nights at Englishtown.

Now I'm curious what these "garage queens" are.

We demand a picture of them with a legible piece of paper that says "LVC" in front of them.

It's been my experience that if people have such "garage Queens", they either show them willingly or they don't boast about what they have without proof.

Rbonez 2.0, anyone?

We went from arguing about Lambos to wanting to race and fight....

WOOHOO you're cool.

I wouldn't mouth off to Frogman, he owns a Mark that drives itself, and can tailgate....by itself

GT I know your a redneck and probably home schooled, You probably even slept with the teacher. But no where did I apologize, I offered you a chance to win one of my garage queens. Or better yet a chance for you to lose that Lambo. The offer still stands. I have three cars for you to choose from. So when your ready let me know. Oh and by the way farm boy this is Lincoln vs. Cadillac. Nowhere on here does it say anything about Lambos. Wendsday and fridays are race nights at Englishtown.

well,well where do I start.1st its race night according to you and you not racing you sitting at home on your computer... 2nd Englishtown is a drag strip right? So you need to start saying you have 3 Dragqueens in your garage.But you wount because it hits alittle to close to homoe.Your so gay you piss glitter. I know what this site(been here a lot longer than you FNG) is maybe you should reread and sound it out this time the second sentence of my original post. then do the same for #26. Your time here will be short lived.

We went from arguing about Lambos to wanting to race and fight....

WOOHOO you're cool.

I wouldn't mouth off to Frogman, he owns a Mark that drives itself, and can tailgate....by itself

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!11111ONE1....Maximum Overdrive anyone?

South Jersey Lincoln Owner chiming in here.

Your attitude makes me hot LSandCTS

How old are you?

Post pics of your rides and send some of yourself weet as well. :D

Whats all done to the cars? :cool:

Well first off Gt you are right Englishtown is a drag strip. And as for the Queens, If you wanna know before you make the trip out here. 81 vette, 89 vette and my 93 Lx (thats a mustang Gt incase you didn't know). And no my Ls doesn't get a garage. And Gt I know what my cars can do I don't race them all the time. And Gt I'll piss glitter all over you. By the way I'am 28. Not a kid, just know that I said it looks like a kit car an Gt :q:q:q:q his diaper and started crying. Gt I'll pay for your bus ride back to the woods you redneck.

Copy and paste just wouldn't do it justice.

Now, as you all know, normally I don't copy and paste PM's, but God Damn, this one is hilarious, and deserves it's own screenshot.

Kid says he's never boasted about his cars, yet I've seen a few posts in this thread of him doing just that. Maybe I just suck at tEh reading comprehension... :shrugs:

But the funniest thing? Being called a "white lilly ass"

Yours truly,

Your "White lilly ass"

ps. I'm still cracking up.

pps. Still cracking up.

ppps. I can't stop cracking up.

ScreenCapture 2.jpg

hahahaha

He pm'd me and said to calm down hes a guy.

LOL i know dude, i was bustin chops

carry on with this hilarious thread

I think it has gone on for to long. But the pics of my rides will be up here soon. I 'am still surprised you guys haven't asked to see my Ls. Oh and by the way how do you guys want the pics, all cars in one shot or all seperate? The mustang will be seperate though, Its currently not in the garage seeing how i had to make room for a new project but i will include pics of it. And I guess they let anyone buy an Ls. Most of you guys are probably running around with 100K plus mile vehicles.

Nice E30 Bro.

Lol. I just read this hole thing and I cant stop laughing! oh also LSandCTS make sure theres a paper on each car that says LCandCTS from LVC.

Edit: wtf it says nice e30 bro on my subject!

Members online

Back