FOR SALE! 1992 Lamborghini Diablo VT

gt95coupe

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
First off this is not my car,( so hold off the B.S. flags) Im trying to help sell it for my girlfreinds parents. I have been debating even posting this on this site for about 3 weeks b/c this site most people would not be looking for a car like this. So if anyone knows of someone looking for this please pass the word thanks Danny

Lamberghini & Ferrari 001.jpg

Lamberghini & Ferrari 002.jpg

Lamberghini & Ferrari 003.jpg

Lamberghini & Ferrari 008.jpg

Lamberghini & Ferrari 004.jpg

Lamberghini & Ferrari 006.jpg

Heres the Specs

Lamborghini began developing the Diablo to replace the Countach model back in 1985 and was available for sale in 1990. Initial price was $240,000. The 5.7 liter V12 motor pushes out 492 hp,
helping propel the Diablo from 0 to 60 in about 4 seconds. The Diablo is a 200+ mph car and was one of the fastest supercars of its time. About 900 Diablo’s (according to sources) were
manufactured throughout the Diablo’s lifetime so this is a relatively rare vehicle.

Years Built: 1990 - 1998
Structure: High-resistance steel alloy carbon fiber
Body: Aluminum alloy and composite materials
Suspension: Independent front and rear
Steering type: Unassisted mechanical rack and pinion
Engine: 5.7L V12 FI DOHC 48V
Transmission: 5-Speed Manual
Body Style: Coupe
Capacity: 5709cc max.
Power: 492bhp at 7000rpm
The car also has been equipped with a borla exhaust and the cats have been removed.
If you want the cats they still have them
A mere 17,000 miles and is in superb and original condition. Sold new by the Atlanta dealer and has been locally
owned and sparsely driven since new. VIN: ZA9DUO7P6NLA12550.
Priced at $80,000

Last edited:
wow, awesome example of the diablo. other than the 2 stickers i see the car looks sweet. not many of those around anymore i bet its a blast to drive. tell them if they want to sell it fast, put it the exotic car trader or even list it on ebay, someone out there is dieing to buy it.

I think it looks better than the new models! It's very sharp (except for that bumper sticker on the front) I agree, EBAY!

Tell me you had the honor to drive it...?!

Only once it was amazing to drive. a little hard to back up though. and without power steering it would build the forearms ina hurry. with the borla exhaust this car is LOUD. It didn't quite have the F1 sound but still one of my favorte cars to listen to especially under load. thanks for the interest

is that a mid-80's ferrari gto in the background of the first pic ???.

if so.. is that for sale ?? ive been looking for a 87 gto/ gts 288/308

is that a mid-80's ferrari gto in the background of the first pic ???.

if so.. is that for sale ?? ive been looking for a 87 gto/ gts 288/308

Yes its a 92 mondial T cabriolet The price is 76,200 OBO 14K miles If your interested I can email you some pics

Yes its a 92 mondial T cabriolet The price is 76,200 OBO 14K miles If your interested I can email you some pics

nah.. im quite specific about the year and model i want..

plus the 87's are a bit cheaper depending on the motor..

im trying to keep in the "under $40k" range

but thanx

2 things

#1 test driving. What are the times?

#b this girls a keeper

Due to the cheesy bumper sticker on the front spoiler I think my Green 94 lincoln would be a fair trade.........................................

I thought maybe it was covering a giant scratch or something..

If you ask me it's a kit car. The lines on the body aren't right. Where are the pics of the motor and interior. I bet the motor says fireo on it and is bright red.

Members online

No members online now.
Back