FOR SALE! 1992 Lamborghini Diablo VT

Lol. I just read this hole thing and I cant stop laughing! oh also LSandCTS make sure theres a paper on each car that says LCandCTS from LVC.

Edit: wtf it says nice e30 bro on my subject!

lol what you don't understand is that it takes time to photoshop a paper saying LvC into a random pic you find on google.

P.S x2 on the hole laughing thing. i love reading these types of threads:D

I hate to break this to you but if I drove a Lambo especially a Diablo I wouldn't waste my time trying to prove a point by racing any of the cars you just listed.

arguing_on_the_internet.jpg

oh, and gt, I finally found out what your avatar means... I had been wondering for a long time.

Well first off Gt you are right Englishtown is a drag strip. And as for the Queens, If you wanna know before you make the trip out here. 81 vette, 89 vette and my 93 Lx (thats a mustang Gt incase you didn't know). And no my Ls doesn't get a garage. And Gt I know what my cars can do I don't race them all the time. And Gt I'll piss glitter all over you. By the way I'am 28. Not a kid, just know that I said it looks like a kit car an Gt :q:q:q:q his diaper and started crying. Gt I'll pay for your bus ride back to the woods you redneck.

I think its funny you keep calling your cars "queens" thats just SUPPER. Just because your 28 dosent mean your not a kid Go reread your pathetic posts. BTW an 81 and 89Vettes are some of the biggest redneck years ever made not to mention the mustang.You also say this has gone on long enough...Well If your man enough you will apologize to everyone for acting like a prick. especially after I posted the beloved engine pics. but Im sure you wont.....I tried to end you it in post #38 but you kept going...

congrats on the sale, even dicks cant stop that from happening, where did this douche bag end up going?? i've been on forums a LONG time and i can tell he is either an imbread 3rd grade drop out or he is a teen by the way he types. i can only imagine what its like to have a conversation with him in person. like being face to face with one of jerry's kids.

congrats on the sale, even dicks cant stop that from happening, where did this douche bag end up going?? i've been on forums a LONG time and i can tell he is either an imbread 3rd grade drop out or he is a teen by the way he types. i can only imagine what its like to have a conversation with him in person. like being face to face with one of jerry's kids.

He stopped showing up soon after I asked him to apologize. I think that says alot witout saying alot.

Last edited:
he's still out looking for those three cars to be in one garage so he can snap a picture of his "queens"

Members online

No members online now.
Back