Football Season is Here

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Its been a long summer. NFL is kicking off its 2009/2010 season.

Whos your team?

What do you think they will do?

Steelers and Rams are my teams. I am a HUGE Steeler fan. I think they can win their seventh Lombardi trophy.

Rams are a lost cause. Quarterback sucks. Offenseline sucks. Receivers sucks. I see a LOT of three and outs for them. And a VERY tired defense.

Its been a long summer. NFL is kicking off its 2009/2010 season.

Whos your team?

What do you think they will do?

Steelers and Rams are my teams. I am a HUGE Steeler fan. I think they can win their seventh Lombardi trophy.

Rams are a lost cause. Quarterback sucks. Offenseline sucks. Receivers sucks. I see a LOT of three and outs for them. And a VERY tired defense.

I am a Brady fan, PATS going to the superbowl! Should include NCAA, MSU just got beat by Central Michigan.

I am a die hard Bengals fan.

I think they will lose quite a few games.

Hopefully I am wrong.

I don't really have a team, I live near Detroit, I'd be happy if they won 4 games, but I could care less.

Packers and Vikings will lead the NFC in offensive production.

I have to agree with you, i think this will be one of Favre best years, he is having fun on the field again, plus his friend McNair just died, so he reallly has a reason to go out with a Bang!

Im from Pittsburgh so of course I have to go for my home team. I think they will do 12-4 this year and go to the superbowl

Pats are my team. And we're going to win the superbowl, Brady to Moss, back in action.

The Giants are my team. Not because I live in N.J. It's because I've been a fan for years and I've become accustom to "DISAPPOINTMENT":eek: :( :mad:

Members online

No members online now.
Back