FLOWMASTER Exhaust System

That price is right, I sent the money out for mine a few days ago.

Yours shipped today and YES the twin tipped look in the Gen 1 cutouts is BADA$$. I have the twin tipped in stock but I am awaiting the xx's right now.

twininoval1.jpg

twininoval2.jpg

You can get a single x pipe off of ebay for 40 bucks.

Geno's mufflers are nice and sound GREAT. Deleted 3rd cat, x pipe, geno's x2's on my car -

IMG_0009.jpg

Wait, those two are different. I like the tips on the 2nd gen better. They are both Genos mufflers?

Hey Geno, what do the tips look like now?

Wait, those two are different. I like the tips on the 2nd gen better. They are both Genos mufflers?

Hey Geno, what do the tips look like now?

+1, they are def differrent tips. Damn, you guys are confusing me though. I like the oval tips, however my favorite tips are regular round tips like on Mustangs. Now I see these tips a bit sexy as well. I have these same type of tips on my truck (SUPERSIZED THOUGH) as seen in the picture below. I admit, I like diferrent but maybe I've just had the idea of the oval tips stuck in my head. Now I need to go back & look at pictures of both, lol...:D Ah, desicions, desicions!

mytruck.jpg

Our current tips look like the red cars photos. We went through 3 or 4 slightly different styles of tips throughout last year.

Our current tips look like the red cars photos. We went through 3 or 4 slightly different styles of tips throughout last year.

That really bums me out Geno. I was sitting here trying to see if I could get the exhaust this week too and now I see this. I really dont care for the plain tips like the red one has for a second gen. I think the ones on the black car are perfect. Is there any way you think you could remember to update me when/if your tip style changes again to something rolled or double walled like that?
I was just looking at SCP and I like their mufflers looks but I dont want a 2 1/4" piped muffler. Besides, I wanted the double x-pipe.

Mufflers are $170.00 shipped. We can get the single ovals but there more a square oval.

Wait wait wait, 170 shipped for two, twin tipped, X2 mufflers? How much for those plus the double x? I don't mind waiting for it to be in stock. PM me?

Damnit! I forgot the double x was on backorder too. :mad: Maybe when the pipes comein you will have some different tipped mufflers. :D

That really bums me out Geno. I was sitting here trying to see if I could get the exhaust this week too and now I see this. I really dont care for the plain tips like the red one has for a second gen. I think the ones on the black car are perfect. Is there any way you think you could remember to update me when/if your tip style changes again to something rolled or double walled like that?
I was just looking at SCP and I like their mufflers looks but I dont want a 2 1/4" piped muffler. Besides, I wanted the double x-pipe.

The tips we have now will be pretty much it. SCP mufflers are china crappola.

Members online

Back