fl?

I live in philadelphia,pa so it might take me a few minutes to get to florida:D

Sure, we could have a mini Jax meet. Didn't know 02LS8 was up here. Would be nice to see what an LS can do.

Ok well I'm not so sure where a good place to meet up is. And I think Brandon will want to have his car good b4 he meets up with any other marks/ls(s?).

Out of date, but heck. I'll be moving down to Palm Coast in October. I'll be hosting many-a Ford truck meet; ya'll are welcome to join!

I have had 3 linoln meets/ bbq's down here but no one wanted to keep them going so I gave up trying. We can all meet up this weekend in ocala, Saturday I'll be at bubba raceway park for the dirt track races. Go look at the post I put in this forum and the mark VIII forum

Time for a little Necromancy..............I just moved back to Florida and with all the MKVIIIs and LSs I see, there has to be a few members (or even a few lurkers) in the area. Granted, most MKVIIIs that I have seen were piloted by much older people (who really have no deep interest in these cars, besides daily driving duty) who wouldn't be here. I work in Casselberry and live in St.Cloud (these are my targeted areas) so that is where I see most of the rides moving about. I know DieselDan is colse to me (ok, about 35-40 minutes Southwest). How many others are nearby?

Was down in Clearwater Beach/Tampa yesterday. Rainy as heck until about 4:30pm. Did see two MKVIIIs along the way (a Gunmetal 96 LSC and a Cordovan 95-96).

Members online

No members online now.
Back