Finally!!!

Farrarii

LVC Member
Reaction score
After about 3 months finally pulled the trigger on the USARIM sentas. Got them and the eibachs installed today. Here are some pics after a quick wash because i had practice I couldnt detail it. But its almost dark in some of them so better pics to come.

Oh and they are wrapped in Goodyear Eagle GT 245x35x20. Great tire and no rubbing so far. (Knock on wood)

Also big thanks to xford and RollinLS for answering all my questions.

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

Those wheels look stupendous on the ls. Is that the regular silver finish and did you get the tire package from them too?

Those wheels look stupendous on the ls. Is that the regular silver finish and did you get the tire package from them too?

Yea its how them came from USARIM and no I ordered those on my own threw my tire shop. My parents are good friends with the owner.

for a sec. I thought you had them machined polished.

nice man, very clean!

whats the width and offset of those wheels? i just put 20s on with 245/35's and im planning on putting eibachs eventually, so it'd be nice to know : )

No shame dude. The fading light makes that paint look awesome. That looks to be the same color as mine. I have Cashmere Tri-Coat and it looks different in different light conditions.

Looks great!

But be careful with potholes and speedbumps. You have like no sidewall at all.

Get new rotors asap!

wicked pisser!
I wish the allen heads were a little more subtle but the style fits the car well.
haha i noticed the LS in the background too

... little disturbing drizzle.... Hahaha anyways the car looks so sick! Nice work..

^ lol

Thats a great looking color. MMmMmm is what i think about the car lol

looks great, once again, one of the best wheel choices for the LS.

Looks great!! I run the same set up and haven't had any issues with rubbing yet. I have hit some pretty nasty bumbs at highway speeds and still no rubbing. Then again, my springs are only a month old. I imagine we might encounter some rubbing once the springs are fully broken in. The ride is super stiff due to the small sidewall but I will gladly trade comfort for looks. lol

Members online

Back