Finally!!!

attachment.jpg

I love that look ... makes me regret buying the Gen I

Kudos !!!

What I want to know is will the setup rub during spirited driving...let me rephrase that, at the limit driving? I wonder if we'd need bump rubbers. What else can we do to eliminate body roll. I would be willing to sacrifice more comfort for less roll.

Thanks guys really appreciate the comments. I drove it to school this morning and came out to my car to goto lunch to find my drivers side front tire really low on air. Took it back to the shop just to find out I have a loose bead thank god lol. The gen 1 in the background is my moms work car. Its raining all this week so sunny pics on Sunday after a good spring wax:))

Not to derail props on Farrarii's beauty, but Hokey Pete, Tommy - you've moved on to a 550i?!!

By the way, if we haven't already, it's time to go on and admit that 20's are right at home on the LS.

Those look sick on your car! I have the same set up on mine(with Dunlop tires), Haven't gotten around to posting pictures yet. I have to say, its the best wheel out there for the LS.

Members online

No members online now.
Back