5963063029_4822582a00_b.jpg

5963617116_8976a87d7b_b.jpg

5963061735_fd9befd3c3_b.jpg

5963615152_4bc81060dd_b.jpg

5963613332_a01f1e67fd_b.jpg

5963054379_795283702e_b.jpg

5963610296_7a52becc01_b.jpg

5963051833_3ef91ef3ed_b.jpg

why are the cut outs for the exhaust so wide did you have different tips before, also the pics look nice

Beautiful LS. Love the color. Like those Jag wheels with 285's.
Do you show your car at Cars and Coffee?

The hills in the background reminds me of watching the old MCAS
El Toro Air Show

Ren/Octane

Very clean,sexy,classy....looks great especially with that mileage.

I HATE WHEN U POST NEW PICS, I think my LS is starting to get jealous when i look at yours.... very nice.

I believe he use to have quad ( and staggered) tips.... they were amazing

Very nice pictures.
Artur, ever thought about putting a LSE grill on the car? gen 1 or 2.

Is that a Gen1 LSE grille? Man I like your car a lot, those wheels, the color, the tintless, the drop. It all really does pull together and looks great. Contender for the calender?

What size are the Jag Wheels? IS it still stock height? Looks really good, not to big and not too small.

I was thinking about 19's

Looks Really good. Very Classy

I don't know what it is, but I'm loving those cut outs back there.

What happened to the quad tips? It looked better.

Car is as beautiful as ever!

Clean and classy, as always hyelife. Such perfect ride height. It is me or does it look a tad higher than most cars w/ Eibachs?

Must be nice having such good scenery for photoshoots. You always find a new place. Here in OK I am stuck with urban scene or flat rural field scene.

Thanks

Yes i do need to put on tips, i had a new set but i left em in the shop couple of years ago and they most likely got lost.

Anyone knows where to buy those staggered exhaust tips?

The wheels are 18" and yes they are sick

That place is gorgeous and i found it few days ago, its 4 miles away from my house. It's beautiful.

I don't think that LS will cut it in Cars and Coffee. Maybe my BMW or my CL will though :)

The ride height was kind of high in the front with Eibachs, but i have sprints in the front now. I think the cars that look lower have bigger tires (245/40/18 285/35/18 on mine).

The grill is made from two different grills, 03-05 stock two piece grill and 04-06 LSE grill. I swaped the inside part and had the surround repainted. I tried all kinds of grills on this car and this one i like the best.

I do need to get my front bumper repainted soon. It has some imperfections. Other that that and the tips the car is straight.

What happened to the quad tips? It looked better.

Car is as beautiful as ever!

You got some good rhyming going there. Lets see....

What happened to quad tips
It looked better
Your car is beatiful, as ever
Dj Khaled....we best forever.

Thanks

Yes i do need to put on tips, i had a new set but i left em in the shop couple of years ago and they most likely got lost.

Anyone knows where to buy those staggered exhaust tips?

The wheels are 18" and yes they are sick

That place is gorgeous and i found it few days ago, its 4 miles away from my house. It's beautiful.

I don't think that LS will cut it in Cars and Coffee. Maybe my BMW or my CL will though :)

The ride height was kind of high in the front with Eibachs, but i have sprints in the front now. I think the cars that look lower have bigger tires (245/40/18 285/35/18 on mine).

The grill is made from two different grills, 03-05 stock two piece grill and 04-06 LSE grill. I swaped the inside part and had the surround repainted. I tried all kinds of grills on this car and this one i like the best.

I do need to get my front bumper repainted soon. It has some imperfections. Other that that and the tips the car is straight.

EXHAUST TIPS

This was a few years ago but worth it to give him a call and try, they were much cheaper here, see link

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=40369

Must be nice having such good scenery for photoshoots. You always find a new place. Here in OK I am stuck with urban scene or flat rural field scene.

Hah try FL theres not a single hill,mountain,graffitti,etc. Just sandy beaches and fat girls wearing 2-piece bathing suits....its bad my friend....BAD!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back