Feeler: FS '95 Mark VIII NITROUS 02 Trans 4.10s

(Humming "we thee kings"}
WE three dicks to LVC came,
dont let our friends buy cars that are lame.

Springs and nitrous were poorly installed
Cruise dont work and interest has stalled
the nitwit now wants to sell the car.

Oh mark so sad with roof of rag
suspesion is worn, driven like a f-a-g.
should have listen to many, replaced the air bags.

now off to the internet to pawn off your rag.

We three dicks of LVC fame,
They think they hurt us by calling us names.
Little do they know we call each other same.

Call us dicks and pricks all day.
In reality they each are gay!
Who cares what thes fa-gg-ots have to say

Hiding in the dark pulling each others puds
Denying the fact their cars are duds.

Glorious is ours behold them rise
We weren't stupid we kept our air ride.
now your car sucks and you hate the ride.
not admitting your mistake is just foolish pride.
now run back to mommy, duck your head and hide.
that damned tommy is mean and snide...

Tommy you write the funniest songs!!

I love the Jamie one the best... too the tune of oompa loompas...

Ive been here a long time too... I like the song too... I am just saying how you like ganging up on guys just rubs me the wrong way sometimes. I decided since i knew the car and the person I would say something for a change instead of just sitting back and watching. I didn't think me stating the obvious would cause some attack on me. I've driven a lot of Marks of the years and this car isn't bad for a gen one.... The roof is hideous tho.... If it didn't have that crap I would buy it myself.

Anyway I think all this is useless since I don't even think hes selling it anymore. I haven't talked to him in about a month he's into his corrado now. ehhh

What is wrong with you people?! A guy goes to sell his car, and it turns into 3 pages of nonsense? I guess I won't be coming here for help when I put MY 95 back onto the road. LOL @ XLR's "really bad" use of quotation marks! I quote things for "no reason". Bashing Abe's car is my "life". Rofflecopter.

Try posting what you just said on the other site, you three post noob shut up.:cool:

What is wrong with you people?! A guy goes to sell his car, and it turns into 3 pages of nonsense? I guess I won't be coming here for help when I put MY 95 back onto the road. LOL @ XLR's "really bad" use of quotation marks! I quote things for "no reason". Bashing Abe's car is my "life". Rofflecopter.

Good deal... don't think we much want YOU around here...

Who are you calling a hater???
Rich? Tommy? Brandon? Martin?

All of them pay Attention to what goes on in this forum.
They have answered AbrahamLincolns posts as he was building this car.
They KNOW this car.

You know what....they care more about the people around here then the Mark VIII's they are pointing out that this car is a hotrodded POS.

Kinda Like yours.

you guys are too funny

Ive been here a long time too... I like the song too... I am just saying how you like ganging up on guys just rubs me the wrong way sometimes. I decided since i knew the car and the person I would say something for a change instead of just sitting back and watching. I didn't think me stating the obvious would cause some attack on me. I've driven a lot of Marks of the years and this car isn't bad for a gen one.... The roof is hideous tho.... If it didn't have that crap I would buy it myself.

Anyway I think all this is useless since I don't even think hes selling it anymore. I haven't talked to him in about a month he's into his corrado now. ehhh

thanks a lot Joe. I havn't been on this site in a while and I just came on here and saw that my for sale thread turned into a bashing on my car? whatever- my dyno numbers speak for themselves.

omfg can we move on already???????????????????????????? close tis thread the guy is a tool bag , he is selling a piece of :q:q:q:q, and the other turbo racer on here has a super sonic intake exploder mark VIII. end of story lol.

wow im a tool bag

(Humming "we thee kings"}
WE three dicks to LVC came,
dont let our friends buy cars that are lame.

Springs and nitrous were poorly installed
Cruise dont work and interest has stalled
the nitwit now wants to sell the car.

Oh mark so sad with roof of rag
suspesion is worn, driven like a f-a-g.
should have listen to many, replaced the air bags.

now off to the internet to pawn off your rag.

We three dicks of LVC fame,
They think they hurt us by calling us names.
Little do they know we call each other same.

Call us dicks and pricks all day.
In reality they each are gay!
Who cares what thes fa-gg-ots have to say

Hiding in the dark pulling each others puds
Denying the fact their cars are duds.

Glorious is ours behold them rise
We weren't stupid we kept our air ride.
now your car sucks and you hate the ride.
not admitting your mistake is just foolish pride.
now run back to mommy, duck your head and hide.
that damned tommy is mean and snide...

wow

Well I guess I cant say I'll be the first to admit I'm a dick {see above) that has been covered.

but... I have been around since Abes "first post" and tried very hard to help the guy, he did literally the opposite of most any and all advice he received and that is fine.. no skin off my back.

BUT.. I know how he drove the car, how he treated the car, and how badly he repaired the car when it broke.

Then add some nitrous to the equation, and that car quickly becomes a 900-1200 dollar car.

It doesnt matter if he spent 4K or 10K on it.. the fact remains.

it was modded to suit his own personal preferences, he added nitrous and two different sets of crappy coil springs.

if being HONEST makes me a dick, well then that's a badge I will have to wear with PRIDE.

I wouldn't pawn that POS onto my worst enemy, much less sit by and watch it get WHORED OUT to people I respect here on LVC.

Like i said, if YOU or OTHER single person who thinks it's worth the money then BUY THE DAMNED THING..

Unless your saying it's "not worth YOUR money, but you'll let someone else buy it".

If you wouldn't buy it yourself and put your family in it, then you are doing the SAME THING your busting MY BALLS for.

YOUR NOT GONNA BUY IT, SO WHY ARE YOU POSTING??
Other than to just be a part of an arguement?

SO yea.. call me a dick AS IF you think that'll hurt my feeewings?

your just a leg humping twat, keep humping Abes leg..M'kay?

Notice Abe isn't in here defending his overpriced, overhyped ragtop POS?????

Because HE KNOWS...

im not here because im busy driving it around... and like joe said i've been busy with another project, the mark is done. it needs a few odds and ends but otherwise its tip top.

i don't have to explain anything maybe my asking price was high but i don't know why you have to talk smack on a car you don't know. I came on here for help to figure stuff out and mod the car a bit. I got tired of the bs on every post of you just running your mouth. so i stopped. $2600 firm.,

nitrous and purge kit walboro 255, dynoed tuned SCT - 255 and 347 PROVEN @ only 900 bottle pressure. i've gone through 12 bottles already, everything is solid. timing is turned back. (switch chip) the 02 retrofitted 40r70w with speedcal dialed in for the 4.10's.

it goes on and on. i've replaced soo many things and i've been (and so have the previous owners) very meticulous with doing oil changes, using only premium and doing repairs.

The car needs shocks - i replaced them with gasmatics they suck. it needs a speedocable, and new evap lines. i put the stock head unit back in. It needs a sauder for the passengerside window switch.

2.5 dual exhaust - cost me about 300, chip tuning was about 300 - the chip itself with switch chip was about 300. the rear diff is good for about 700 bucks if you wanted to put 4.10's in.

so maybe yea if i broke it down i could get that money back, but i dont want to... i enjoy driving it. I'll break it down if I pop a motor, but the motor is compression tested, dyno proven and STRONG.

so for all you haters out there, svck my motha fvckin D9ck. and we still smokin'

Ive seen and drove the car... Its pretty nice much better then any other gen 1 I drove... I hate the top but what can you do about it. The suspension on it is all new. The car runs perfect and has a newer low mileage trans in it. Its been run on nitrous but not in a long time. If it was beat to piss it wouldn't be putting down the power that it is. Abe has worked all the kinks out of it mostly thanks to you guys. Stop being pricks...

amen

$1500 has no chip - car sold as is. I need the cash and im in a jam. I was going to part it out but no place to do it. So if anyone wants to come take everything be my guest. I can remove the nitrous kit - take the car for $1000 even. It needs a rear wheel bearing and is leaking break fluid from the RR caliper somewhere. I can't afford the insurance so it needs to go ASAP.

email - Ryanfay1@gmail.com

parts

We already had a deal for the parts. After waiting a month for the parts to get pulled, you can't find a place to pull the parts? horse:q:q:q:q! At least have the common courtesy to let me know you changed your mnd.

Members online

No members online now.
Back