F this

Status
Not open for further replies.
12,000k is an expensive car? news to me.... he is performance minded so he suffers in the mpg section as the same is for me i average around 14mpg. if we were more worried about mpg than performance we would be members of a prius forum.

a $12,000 LS is an expensive car, i dont have to elaborate on that, take it for what it is

what i dont understand is why have a LS and beat it up? i know i didnt pay 12,000 bucks to destroy it, does that only make sense to me? so this forum is for people that break their car and then want to fix it? wow lmao

You have no understanding for what I am saying.

Your new and complaints have been few lately so I'll let you slide on this. Numerous members here beat the sh*t out of the car and then go complaining that it just sucks.

People like Linc' beat it up, break it, understand why, fix it, and never complain! Then you have ones that take care of the car, dont break anything and live happy lives, and guess what? They never complain.

You have no understanding for what I am saying.

Your new and complaints have been few lately so I'll let you slide on this. Numerous members here beat the sh*t out of the car and then go complaining that it just sucks.

People like Linc' beat it up, break it, understand why, fix it, and never complain! Then you have ones that take care of the car, dont break anything and live happy lives, and guess what? They never complain.

slide? i feel so grateful... i didnt want to wake up tomorrow and regret what i said. thank you werner, now i understand what your saying! :D believe it or not!

Your new and complaints have been few lately so I'll let you slide on this.

golly gee ...good thing your here to patrol the board Barney Fife....I'll let you slide....:shifty:

How do you fit your head in the LS? You have to open the sunroof?

golly gee ...good thing your here to patrol the board Barney Fife....I'll let you slide....:shifty:

How do you fit your head in the LS? You have to open the sunroof?

:sleep:

you know what i think about this thread? :

8c283891e95ad1df50f2269d654ac8ea36048f65_m.jpg

Funny thing about this prick is half the time Im kidding around, all the time hes just being a prick.:rolleyes:

Whos the real internet rent a PIG?

whatever....you are never playing...you really do think your a god for some reason.

Once again you are dumb. Notice in this link they use the word deity in plural form. Meaning one or more, many people believe in different gods, some believe in more than one. Did you ever go to school a day in your life?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheists

Once again you are dumb. Notice in this link they use the word deity in plural form. Meaning one or more, many people believe in different gods, some believe in more than one. Did you ever go to school a day in your life?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheists

No, I was home schooled..can you tell?

thanks for the lesson on atheism, but not what I was refering to. I don't think I need to explain, but the context was acting as a god...not that I thought you were a god. since you have so much trouble deciphering a literal comment, maybe thats your social disorder rearing its ugly head....maybe a lil functioning autism?

No, I was home schooled..can you tell?

thanks for the lesson on atheism, but not what I was refering to. I don't think I need to explain, but the context was acting as a god...not that I thought you were a god. since you have so much trouble deciphering a literal comment, maybe thats your social disorder rearing its ugly head....maybe a lil functioning autism?

:slam

Please do explain what other atheism you were pertaining to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back