F this

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can rag on me all he wants. I mean, the second half of his user name pretty much tells it all.

Besides, I don't take much stock in what someone who's added absolutely nothing to this forum says.

its ok, i know you only have a few friends and unfortunately they are all on this website, maybe you can get them to get a 300c too and then create your own forum

lol, come on JWerner2 you sound so confused on these pages, you dont think before you type?

I think, just farther back than you do. On numerous accounts for no apparent reason you attempted to smear the guy and he always had you made.

Thats all I was trying to say.:)

Oh, no offense.

i doubt you could afford the gas for a srt8, why drive a car that gets 13 miles per gallon in the city?

And your LS doesnt? Honest question bro.

These things are pigs in the city, depending on weather and traffic mine gets 13-16, on the highway or even in the suburbs I get 25 at least.

Tell me about it, but ehhh what ever. Its more than likely that damn message center and sensor anyway. I do suspect more than that if Im doing so good outside town. But I doubt much more. With the stop and go and sloshing I guess there is a chance it could be wrong.

thats just because your LS is falling apart now, who wouldnt want a new car

i doubt you could afford the gas for a srt8, why drive a car that gets 13 miles per gallon in the city?

My LS is far from falling apart kid, I break it, way different. I get 13 mpg's. Im constantly stuffing it because I wanna enjoy it before winter finally hits and I have to drive my slow ass truck. I suggest you watch your tone, I only asked a simple question and you lashed out.

My LS is far from falling apart kid, I break it, way different. I get 13 mpg's. Im constantly stuffing it because I wanna enjoy it before winter finally hits and I have to drive my slow ass truck. I suggest you watch your tone, I only asked a simple question and you lashed out.

For some reason most members dont understand that point. The LS in most cases dont just fall apart, people think they can beat the hell out of it like most woman drivers I know and think it should hold up to a nuclear assault.:rolleyes:

Im shocked that its held up through so much abuse this far, I do take care of it tho.. Itll only get worse with the more I throw at it :rolleyes: Im used to it from previous cars..

lol @ your suggestion. hahahaha lash out? please this is the internet, how do you lash out on the internet? i dont get the point of driving a car with 13 mpg, 20 bucks for 100 miles, i guess my LS is one of a kind, or im just fortunate i dont beat on it, and continue to get 17 in the city, you win!

For some reason most members dont understand that point. The LS in most cases dont just fall apart, people think they can beat the hell out of it like most woman drivers I know and think it should hold up to a nuclear assault.:rolleyes:
what i dont understand is why have a LS and beat it up? i know i didnt pay 12,000 bucks to destroy it, does that only make sense to me? so this forum is for people that break their car and then want to fix it? wow lmao

12K? Seriously? I paid 8 for mine more than 2 years ago.

*Shrugs* I saw Pete's thread and decided to go with Torrie instead. Got the X3 with 3 tunes, ran the performance one, car kicked my ass on the 2-3 shift. Within the hour, Torrie got back to me with revised tunes and it's all good.

06 LS w/24k - feels like an entirely different car now.

Yeah, so much so that it only gets .9 MPG better on the highway than in the city.

i know its a small increase but i dont do to much highway driving, when i get on the highway it goes up, thats all that i care about, and then when i come back to the city, as long as i dont drop under 16, that happens only when i need to change the oil

12K? Seriously? I paid 8 for mine more than 2 years ago.

yup! the car alone was like 10,700 something like that, i got the 00 sport with 49,000 miles in 2004 also i got the extended warranty for an extra 1500-2000 all together it was like 12-13, thats after sales tax and all that, my point is, i never had the intention to buy an expensive car, and then beat on it, i just guess my money isnt that big

yup! the car alone was like 10,700 something like that, i got the 00 sport with 49,000 miles in 2004 also i got the extended warranty for an extra 1500-2000 all together it was like 12-13, thats after sales tax and all that, my point is, i never had the intention to buy an expensive car, and then beat on it, i just guess my money isnt that big

12,000k is an expensive car? news to me.... he is performance minded so he suffers in the mpg section as the same is for me i average around 14mpg. if we were more worried about mpg than performance we would be members of a prius forum.

I haven't heard of anyone getting a true dyno tune for their LS yet. It should be interesting to see what he can do for you.

I gotta agree too, nothing against anybody's tunes on here, but have any of these tunes actually been mapped out reflecting wheel speed, and load on a dyno.

Sure - Torrie had a couple LS on his in-house dyno -that was a diagnostic and learning day that he uses in his tunes. Of course with mine in particular, all my datalogging is on actual runs on the street, I send the logs in - he adjusts the tune.

I believe ILLS also tuned his LS on a dyno when he was spraying. Not sure about the turbo build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back