F@cked

So where did the Saleens come in on the car as it came with 10 spokes and went to Michigan with Saleens? Did you buy them new or used?

So where did the Saleens come in on the car as it came with 10 spokes and went to Michigan with Saleens? Did you buy them new or used?

I bought the car with both stock rims and the saleens and sold the car with both stock and saleens. Bought the car back without stock or saleens as neither will fit any longer. Hated the saleens ride, loved the look tho.

I bought the car with both stock rims and the saleens and sold the car with both stock and saleens. Bought the car back without stock or saleens as neither will fit any longer. Hated the saleens ride, loved the look tho.

Shoot my car made your car look rust free! BTW "we need more cow bell"

Yup, I affectionately remember calling this the 'Rust Mark'.
Oh My God, I had no idea it was ever in as rough a shape as it was. The car was parked in Jeremi's driveway when I was there last summer and it looked clean as hell. And this was before he'd even started work on it. Had you done any work to it before Jeremi got started?

You should have seen mine before we got going on it. I think mine was about a hundred times worse than yours. I have to say I like the satin black better than the slimy looking bare POR-15 lol. I have pics of it from before that would make most people cry out in terror.

Members online

No members online now.
Back