Eye candy (pics, randomly)

exceptionaLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Just know everybody loves pictures. so here's some.

3k93m63o5ZZZZZZZZZ924a2a9817240701a8b.jpg

3m43p33l3ZZZZZZZZZ91t96a8f657ed951820.jpg

3n33ob3pfZZZZZZZZZ91p063edfcc95551536.jpg

3n43p53o21fb14c1g391l4d4e7efbed971854.jpg

3n73k23l7ZZZZZZZZZ9234054e0f6738e1380.jpg

3n93ma3p4ZZZZZZZZZ921a8b535da4a2d1683.jpg

3n93o93l5ZZZZZZZZZ91r73d604b0a290186d.jpg

3nb3k33m9ZZZZZZZZZ91u9b4b0ed97d7b1a14.jpg

3o23pc3lcZZZZZZZZZ91v8f9b87b45eea17f8.jpg

VmGGV75GyL.jpg

what chu talking bout willis...thats tight

nah just kidding...the hell that people put themselves through to keep up with MTV

I'm amazed at what people with poor taste spend my hard earned money on...

I opened a thread called Eye candy and there are pics of cars. You must be a homo! Not that there is anything wrong with that.

There is something wrong with being a homo...being a homo makes them put there LSes on 24s to look over my window to stare at my zipper

No but people can qualify for up to 200+ in cash assistance. A household of five adults gets more and if they are smart enough ( at conning us ) they claim themselves as well at the office which adds up to,... well you do the math!

I never understood that, the more people that live with you the more benefits you get. Ok so why the hell dont those idiots living with you help out by getting jobs!? Children are one thing but adults?

Rant off/

My girlfriend's ex was commiting welfare fraud, and getting enough money to more than cover his rent/utilities. He drove a POS 80's buick with big 100 spoke wheels on it. no job.

Oh wait, you then have the ones that fly under the radar and work at the Temp agencies. So they get the necessities VIA food stamps, pay bills VIA Temp agencies and indulge in life of off cash assistance. Meanwhile they add up good credit, start charging stuff, then they pay off those bills either with Temp agencies money or cash assistance. Not to mention the free medical care they get. If I had half the money I had to spend in medical/dental bills I would be set with that alone!

Hell if they dont like the job all they have to do is slack so the job lets them go and find something new for the week at the Temp office. That type of sh*t is what pisses me off! I hate my job but I worked up the latter for so long I cant just quit knowing some agency will give me another job at my own will!

I hate that one just as much as the rest.

I pay taxes that the government distributes as welfare.

o i get it now, whish i could get some of that free money . hope you guys aint that hard in me ive been working two jobs to buy somebig rims,not as big as that last car though

You can get some of that money. Just quit both of your jobs and become completely useless. The government rewards that type of lifestyle. :p

Just a recommendation, but don't go any bigger than 20's. These cars were not built for 22's.

i know the gov does it gets frustrating. i was at this place the other day an i over heard this guy saying he aint got no job talking about assistance an how he dont wana work. any way they pos pulls out a new blackberry. I wanted to f'n smash it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back