Eye candy (pics, randomly)

You can get some of that money. Just quit both of your jobs and become completely useless. The government rewards that type of lifestyle. :p

Just a recommendation, but don't go any bigger than 20's. These cars were not built for 22's.

This car wasnt built for anything bigger than 17''

I must respectfully disagree with the 17" comment. Interestingly, if I'm not too far off, many on here will think mine are pretty tame too. 18X8 Voxx Misano's with 255/40-18 Pirelli P-zero Asymmetrico's. This is a perfectly reliable and I must say 'tossable' set up that handles excellent. This car gets a lot of twisties and high speed turns and corners, no 'cruising' for this LS. Apologies in advance for the mediocre pics.....the spot under the car is the normal condensation from the exhaust before anyone asks.....

lslrwheelcloseupaug2008kl4.jpg

lslownoseshotjan2009bj0.jpg

lssideshotjan2009ze5.jpg

Love the brakes, LSE bumper... and the garage floor!

This represents approx $600. I got most with the lift as a freebie, and paid around $250 to finish to the parts racks. Coolest garage mod yet, no regrets. Just don't get the stuff if you plan to do a lot of work IN the garage. You don't want to have to clean up an oil spill or something similar with floor tiles...

garageflooring1hi2.jpg

For anyone interested in the Wilwood BBK, Todd at TCEperformance can hook you up.

Nice! Don't know if the tiles would work for me, since I do full details in the garage, but maybe they would help create a nonslip surface since the liquid would be down in the grooves.

I'm going to be building a new garage soon. Sounds like you have my type of luck with getting free stuff... Although I don't have a deal on a lift yet.

i have no idea why you wouldn't start this thread with just that last pic? priceless

No. improperly fit 20+" shiny WHEEL bias. I like a shiny rim on a painted wheel.

Members online

No members online now.
Back